Bible Reading Plans

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 63
greypilgrim | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 1 2016 6:14 PM

I am reading through the Bible and the reading plan i sent up was working. It would keep track of each days progress. I fell behind for various reasons but Logos continued to keep track until I got to Ecclesiastes. Then it just stopped. The Home page tells me that I am on Ecc 1-4 but I have read through chapter 9. I have Logos installed on 4 machines--2 desktops (Windows 10 and 7), ipad, and Samsung 5. Despite this variety of machines the Bible reading Plan functioned flawlessly for months.

Any suggestions  

John H Pavelko

Crossroads Presbyterian Church

Walled Lake MI

Posts 32215
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 7 2016 3:18 PM

Bump as there has been no response

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 71
JeremyS | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 8 2016 3:17 PM

similar issue here. I have a reading plan on my homepage under today's readings, but click on it and it doesn't have the "start reading" and "mark as read" at the beginning and end of the passage, and under the display settings for that bible the reading plan isn't even an option to turn on. It's in my logos documents and the homepage shows it remembers where I left off.. 

Posts 71
JeremyS | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 8 2016 3:37 PM

little update.. i was getting the error in Faithlife study bible app.. deleted and reinstalled and now the plan shows up.. but the whole "delete and reinstall" thing as a fix is getting a little old. there's got to be a better way 

Posts 32215
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 8 2016 9:54 PM

On Logos 7? or are you on a mobile app despite the thread being desktop/laptop app?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 71
JeremyS | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 9 2016 3:39 PM

mobile app. but still a reading plan issue so i felt maybe i could sneak this in to +1 a reading plan issue. :)

related to this, i deleted a couple reading plan documents on the desktop app, but they were still on the Logos mobile app and not on the FSB app. seems like some sort of database issue in their apps/server

Posts 29377
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 9 2016 5:07 PM

JeremyS:
mobile app

Please create a new thread in the appropriate forum (iOS or Android). 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 71
JeremyS | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 10 2016 3:40 PM

Ok to pacify you since you don't think it's related my reading plan I've been following since January suddenly shows everything unread on the logos 7 desktop app yesterday and I had to click every day read again to make it show up properly.. I discovered it when I was trying to troubleshoot this mobile problem that is not confined to mobile. There is an issue here.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS