MacArthur Systematic Theology from Crossway

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 13 2016 11:50 AM

I just saw that Crossway has released MacArthur's Systematic Theology. Any plans to get this in Logos or Vyrso? I must read this! 

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 3073
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 13 2016 8:18 PM

Amazon says January 2017. 

Posts 6157
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 13 2016 8:25 PM

Mattillo:

Yep, others like CBD, B&N, etc. Say it's coming 01/31/2016 so technically it won't be available until the end of Jan. 2017. He's very practical, so I'll use some of it, I'm sure.

DAL

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 13 2016 11:29 PM

DAL:

Mattillo:

Yep, others like CBD, B&N, etc. Say it's coming 01/31/2016 so technically it won't be available until the end of Jan. 2017. He's very practical, so I'll use some of it, I'm sure.

DAL

I think you meant 2017 in that date. :-)

Great news though. Can't wait until it's out and hopefully in Logos. I so badly want to read this!

Nathan Parker

Posts 6157
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 14 2016 6:54 AM

Nathan Parker:

DAL:

Mattillo:

DAL

Great news though. Can't wait until it's out and hopefully in Logos. I so badly want to read this!

Yes, I meant 2017 😁 And yes, I'll place a prepub order if it makes it here.

Posts 943
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 14 2016 7:59 AM

I hope that Logos is able to get on this ASAP so we can get it on the release date instead of waiting until 2018.

Posts 3073
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 14 2016 11:09 AM

It'll probably get bundled with 3 other Crossway books you don't want :)

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 14 2016 12:16 PM

DAL:

Nathan Parker:

DAL:

Mattillo:

DAL

Yes, I meant 2017 😁 And yes, I'll place a prepub order if it makes it here.

I manged to reserve a review copy and will post a review of it when done on StillTruth.com and FocusingontheMarkMinistries.com. That'll allow me to read it while I wait for the Logos edition :-) Plus, I can post a review of it.

Nathan Parker

Posts 46
Dean J. Ferguson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 14 2016 12:51 PM

I think that MacArthur's Systematic Theology would be useful in a Logos format.  It would be nice to also include the new Crossway titles (1) God the Son Incarnate by Stephen Wellum a new addition to the Foundations of Evangelical Theology series.  And Wayne Grudem's new book, "Free Grace" Theology looks interesting and could be useful.

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 14 2016 2:55 PM

Dean J. Ferguson:

I think that MacArthur's Systematic Theology would be useful in a Logos format.  It would be nice to also include the new Crossway titles (1) God the Son Incarnate by Stephen Wellum a new addition to the Foundations of Evangelical Theology series.  And Wayne Grudem's new book, "Free Grace" Theology looks interesting and could be useful.

I agree, and after looking at the theology section in the Crossway catalog this year, there's a good set of stuff I'd enjoy having in a Crossway Thology Bundle.

Nathan Parker

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS