Personal Update from Bob and Audra Pritchett

Page 4 of 7 (140 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last »
This post has 139 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 168
Al Het | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 3:18 PM

Wanted to pile on, and let you know that we will be praying as well.  For healing, and that you both (and your family) would be daily comforted by His continual presence, as you walk through this.

Posts 58
WR82 | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 3:53 PM

My family and I will pray.

Posts 290
D Bouey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 5:05 PM

Our prayers are with you and the family.

Desktop: Win7/64, i7-860, 24GB, Nvidia GeForce GTX 460

Posts 200
Dudley C. Rose | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 6:10 PM

You are in my prayers.

Posts 8758
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 6:44 PM

I'm just reading this now for the first time Bob. I'm so sorry to hear about Audra. I too will make this a matter of prayer for her and your entire extended family.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 539
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 7:44 PM

I will be praying. 

Posts 156
DivineCordial | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 8:25 PM

Bob, I'm sorry to hear of this and pray that God will provide you and your family with guidance and healing.

I hope it's not out of place, but whenever someone tells me about certain health problems I feel like I want to leave them with something that I've learned about natural health and healing. I don't know what you all have looked into other than the chemotherapy, but I would like to share a few things off the top of my head that might be helpful against the cancer for your consideration/research/etc.

Broccoli sprouts / sulforaphane (do not exceed 4 cups of broccoli sprouts per day); Vitamin D3 (take Vitamin K2 with it); Tocotrienols (especially gamma and delta forms); medicinal mushrooms (organic to avoid heavy metals); turmeric; fresh organic vegetable juicing.

Recently there was a symposium of over 40 speakers on cancer. I haven't gotten into watching them yet, but it looks like it is loaded with helpful information. https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/ttac-live-event/sold-out.php

Helpful websites:
www.mercola.com
www.whfoods.com

Logos 7 | Faithlife Connect Essentials
27" Win10 (1809) AMD FX-8350 (4GHz) 16GB DDR3 2x500SSD 1x240SSD 2x3TBHDD
rMBP13" macOS 10.13.6 i7 (2.9GHz) 8GB DDR3 512SSD
iPad3 iOS 9.3.5 | iPod6 iOS 12.1

Posts 409
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 8:30 PM

Bob, I also wish to add my voice to others and wish you and Audra well. May every prayer for you both be heard and bring the Lord's healing, comfort and presence. Take care. Paul

Posts 385
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 17 2016 8:06 PM

Thank you for sharing this with us, Bob.  We're praying for you, Audra and family.

Posts 2755
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 17 2016 9:20 PM

Audra, you, and the entire family are in our prayers, Bob. Faith in GOD says to me that HE is in the midst.I want to encourage you to cheer up as much as possible during this trying time of procedure after procedure, knowing that HE is with Audra, you, and all effected.

Posts 320
Rene Atchley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 18 2016 1:05 AM

Hope that you and your family find the physical, emotional, and spiritual healing needed at this time. 

Posts 2421
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 18 2016 2:29 AM

Praying. Stay strong.

Posts 2289
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 18 2016 5:36 AM

DivineCordial:

I hope it's not out of place, but whenever someone tells me about certain health problems I feel like I want to leave them with something that I've learned about natural health and healing. I don't know what you all have looked into other than the chemotherapy, but I would like to share a few things off the top of my head that might be helpful against the cancer for your consideration/research/etc.

Have had only minor experience with "natural health and healing" BUT the 'normal' health channels don't help enough with the side effects of chemotherapy.  Maybe keeping your eyes and ears open will help you find help.  And yes, prayer.  

Posts 3765
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 18 2016 6:54 AM

Bob, I cannot imagine what it must be like for your both, and to try and carry on multiple responsibilities at that.  May you both find sustaining strength and peaceful solace in the presence of the Lord during this time. You didn't have to, but thank you for opening the window on a bit of your lives during this time of trial.  My mom and dad recently went through something like this and learned to make their way through this by trial and error--"how do we face this together"...and I feel for your children, too--it's a whole new ballgame when cancer hits "your" mom. prayers for you all.  --Dan

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 18 2016 8:33 AM

Bob Pritchett:
It's been a blessing to get to know, even if only virtually, so many people around the world, and to see them share personal updates with people they've met here, to be supported in prayer, and to be encouraged.

Encouragement is three verses added to Amazing Grace. Chains being set free can include physical.

1 Amazing grace! how sweet the sound
that saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost but now am found,
was blind but now I see.

2 ’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
and grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
the hour I first believed.

3 Thro' many dangers, toils, and snares,
I have already come;
'Tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home

4 The Lord has promised good to me,
His Word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be,
as long as life endures.

5 Yes, when this heart and flesh shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

6 The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
the sun forbear to shine;
But God, who called me here below,
will be forever mine.

* When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
than when we’d first begun.

# But drops of grief can ne’er repay
The debt of love I owe,
Here, Lord, I give myself away;
’Tis all that I can do.

@ My chains are gone, I've been set free,
My God, my savior has ransomed me.
Like a flood, His mercy reigns,
Unending Love, Amazing Grace

1-6 John Newton's hymn for 1 Jan 1773 sermon
1835 William Walker sang with "New Britain" tune

* Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beech Stowe in 1852

# 3810 Amazing Grace "Encyclopedia of 7700 Illustrations" 1996

@ Chris Tomlin "Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)" 2006

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 547
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 18 2016 8:43 AM

Thank you, Bob and Audra, for drawing us into the ever-widening circle of those praying with and for both of you. I'm one more respondent in remission from lymphoma (mine's "the other kind") following chemotherapy. So Donna and I have some sense of how to pray specifically. A sign in our St. Vincent's Beaverton, OR, oncology/hematology clinic waiting room counseled: "Never give up, ever!" May your medical providers and staff live out that trust as truly as ours. And a reminder last Lord's Day from an M.D. friend for all the rest of us who haven't been cancer patients:  "We're all in remission." The peace of Christ be with us each and all.

Posts 23
Dave Sloma | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 18 2016 2:10 PM

We'll be praying in these days ahead.

Posts 81
Jim Wait | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 18 2016 2:32 PM

May God continue to be with you Bob and your wife Audra.  Jesus has blessed us wonderfully through this great company  He created through you!

Thank you Bob and Audra, our prayers are with you both.

JKiom

Posts 418
davidphillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 18 2016 4:21 PM

Praying for you and Audra.

Page 4 of 7 (140 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS