Try out the interactive version of Start Next Now – Free!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 19
LogosEmployee
Justin | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 16 2016 1:13 PM

At StartNextNow.com/Read, we re-imagined what a book could be. The reading experience is one of a kind and we’d love to hear what you think about it.

Click here to get it free!

Logos Bible Software was Bob Pritchett's own ‘next’ when he was just 19 years old, and Start Next Now is the advice and gentle push he gives employees, interns, and his own college-age kids. It’s a great aid in getting started in a career or ministry, or just taking that next step from where you are to where you want to be.

In addition to being a visually stunning experience, the interactive version has video interviews, shareable quotes, and a guided step-by-step action plan.

We built this interactive version to help readers engage with the content in new and exciting ways. We’re really interested in your feedback. Let us know what you think!

Posts 1844
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 1:18 PM

Justin,

If you bought the book earlier, will this new version download automatically?

Posts 19
LogosEmployee
Justin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 1:30 PM

If you purchased the book earlier, you should have access to the interactive version. Try going to https://startnextnow.com/Read. You may need to log in. 

Posts 26834
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 3:04 PM

I can't get the Ethan Stowell video to work ...

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 19
LogosEmployee
Justin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 4:47 PM

Thanks MJ. What browser are you using? I just tried it in Chrome and it worked. We'll look into the issue. Much appreciated!

Posts 8978
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 6:31 PM

When I click on the video in Firefox nothing happens either.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 26834
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 17 2016 1:18 AM

Justin Marr:
What browser are you using? I just tried it in Chrome and it worked.

Firefox ...

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 19
LogosEmployee
Justin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 17 2016 2:15 PM

Thanks for letting us know. We'll look into the Firefox issue.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS