Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 378
Clint Cozier | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 7 2016 1:21 PM

I note that I was't the only person who had problems with the iOS app and remote control (local or otherwise) of  Proclaim last week. I'm wondering if there has been progress made and should we expect an update to the iOS app before the weekend, or will we have the same problems this coming week?  Just trying to do some planning.

Posts 737
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 7 2016 3:37 PM

Hi Clint, I have identified and fixed a number of issues with the newest update that I am hoping to get submitted to Apple today. Once it is given to Apple it is pretty much in their court until they approve it to ship to the store. Hopefully it will be available before Sunday, but I cannot make any guarantees.. 

However I will do everything on my side to make sure it is as quick as possible!

Sorry for the inconvenience this caused..

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 737
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 8 2016 2:31 PM

Hi Clint, the update was shipped and I am seeing it on the AppStore on my iPhone. It may take up to 24 hours for it to populate out to everyone .

Let me know how it goes!

And to anyone else following along, the Android update is coming soon!

- Jordan

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 378
Clint Cozier | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 9 2016 2:44 AM

Hi Jordan,

I got the update yesterday afternoon, I'll take some time today or tomorrow to play with it before the live run on Sunday. Thanks for pushing this out.

Clint

Posts 378
Clint Cozier | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 9 2016 5:47 AM
In playing with it for a few minutes this morning, this is much better. We've also done a lot of work with our wireless network in the sanctuary, so I have high hopes for this weekend.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS