Delete an Audio Recording/Song in a Play List on Mac

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 87
Dave Hill | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 9 2016 10:42 AM

I recently read in the online tutorials about "adding music to an item" which discussed adding audio playlists. The info stated that you can add and delete songs to a play list. However, for several years I have used playlists for the pre-service and I cannot delete a song from a playlist on my Mac. Instead, I must select the "clear" button and rebuild the whole list and leave out the song I want to delete.

Is there something I'm missing in order to delete an audio file from a playlist on a Mac?

Thanks,

Dave Hill

Posts 3157
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 9 2016 12:37 PM

Hi Dave,

When you hove over individual tracks in the playlist, you should see a red circle with an x in it on the far right of the track list. You'll see this for each track. You can delete individual tracks that way.

Posts 42

To delete move your cursor to the right of the time display of the music item you want to delete and a red x will appear. Click the x to delete the item.

Posts 87
Dave Hill | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 31 2016 10:23 AM

Thanks Tommy & Herb, I never knew that little hidden X existed! Also, I've noticed recently that the X is no longer hidden! That's a good move too and will avoid others asking the same question.

I LOVE PROCLAIM!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS