Adding Series

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3883
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 13 2010 3:53 PM

I see that I can edit the title of a book - can I also edit the series tag?  I see that the Wesleyan Bible Commentary books have no series tags.  I would like to add one.  I suppose that I could add a tag to each of these, but would rather add a series tag.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 9553
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 13 2010 3:58 PM

The lack of a series tag for this set is reported on the wiki. I'd think Logos would have fixed it by now.

I doubt Logos wants to let us mess with this part of the metadata.

http://wiki.logos.com/Metadata_correction_proposals

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 3883
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 13 2010 4:10 PM

Yep - I am the one that added it to the WIKI.  Of course that does not mean that there might not have been a way to add the information, as there is for changing the title.  If not, there is not.

Thanks.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 1228
Ron | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 13 2010 6:37 PM

You know, I would think metadata fixes are so easy that they would get taken care of rather quickly.  I mean it shouldn't take someone at Logos more than 1/2 hour to go through the Wiki and make the necessary changes to the actual files...or am I missing something?  It seems that some of the Metadata correction requests have been on there for months.

Posts 28010
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 14 2010 3:40 AM

Well, we are seeing some isolated fixes along with some clangers eg. Introducing the New Testament now has lang:English whilst Introducing the Old Testament has lang:British English. I understand Logos are working on a new in-house system for metadata maintenance, but it has been quite a while!

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 119
Kenneth Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 17 2010 6:41 AM

Can we get the series tag on this please.

Mac Pro 13 Retina 8GB, 256 flash 

Posts 28010
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 18 2010 11:16 PM

I note that the last updates done by Logos were on May 3.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS