Convert Kindle books to Logos?

Page 4 of 4 (65 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 64 Replies | 16 Followers

Posts 6
Dawn Milford | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 11 2020 4:04 PM

Thank you so much for this!  I have a few books that I have wanted to import into my LOGOS but had been unable to get around the DRM, have tried a few ways, but no joy.  This worked like a dream.  Have shared your page as well as this tread with others who may be able/willing to work with you get get the Mac version for those who have requested it.  May God richly Bless you.  Thank you again

Posts 1
Lori Jane | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 18 2021 5:31 AM

Is this still working? I just tried it and Kindle says to use a supported browser. Thank you.

Posts 2809
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 18 2021 5:49 AM

Lori Jane:

Is this still working? I just tried it and Kindle says to use a supported browser. Thank you.

Sadly, no. That tool is based on Microsoft Internet Explorer, which is no longer supported to display Kindle books.

Maybe I'll look into creating a new tool based on a different browser later this year or next year, but currently time doesn't permit making that a priority.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Seminary Student (VIU).
Christian Debate Forum --- Auferstanden! Blog

Posts 6
Dawn Milford | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 18 2021 6:17 AM

You can use Calibre and the plug in avail here https://apprenticealf.wordpress.com/2012/09/10/drm-removal-tools-for-ebooks/  to convert almost all ebooks for Logos.  

Posts 1941
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 18 2021 4:28 PM

Hi Dawn and others:

There are some additional wrinkles to the issue, which I'll be happy to share via email. My email address is on my Faithlife profile (click my name).

Windows 10 (L9 Beta) | Android 9 (phone - L9 Beta) | Fire OS 7 (tablet - L9 Stable)

Page 4 of 4 (65 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS