Page 6 of 6 (109 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6
This post has 108 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 19
Word Explorer | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 3 2017 2:40 PM

Philana R. Crouch:

Word Explorer:

Where are my features ? Please fix my Features to be like Base Package Library:

Word Explorer,

This was just fixed in 7.4 RC 2, and will ship to all users next week.

Thanks

Posts 19
Word Explorer | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 8 2017 1:14 PM

+1 Yes Thanks

Posts 2
Barrie Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 17 2017 3:39 AM

Love that beard!

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 17 2017 6:22 AM

It says I have a verbum 7 package and feature set.

However the L7packages I have purchased are Baptist silver, methodist bronze, and orthodox bronze.

No verbum since six when someone offered me a good deal on a middle sized package.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 27775
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 17 2017 6:25 AM

abondservant:
No verbum since six

Which verbum six package? Gold or higher? 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3192
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 17 2017 7:48 AM

I would prefer to have Base Package Library, actually give the package I have, i.e. Baptist Platinum, which is my current, also I do have LN, but I also own the 'extended full feature " set.

Posts 2103
LogosEmployee

abondservant:

However the L7packages I have purchased are Baptist silver, methodist bronze, and orthodox bronze.

No verbum since six when someone offered me a good deal on a middle sized package.

The application is not actually able to differentiate between the Logos 7 Basic product and the Verbum 7 Basic product (same problem with the libraries). Because you are running the Verbum application, it chooses to display your feature set and library as Verbum rather than Logos. If you were running the Logos application, then these would display as Logos instead.

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 18 2017 11:30 AM

alabama24:

abondservant:
No verbum since six

Which verbum six package? Gold or higher? 

erm Master maybe? Or perhaps it was foundations... All I remember was that it was less than a dollar a title, and it was cheaper than the few things I wanted sold for individually.

Andrew Batishko (Faithlife):

abondservant:

The application is not actually able to differentiate between the Logos 7 Basic product and the Verbum 7 Basic product (same problem with the libraries). Because you are running the Verbum application, it chooses to display your feature set and library as Verbum rather than Logos. If you were running the Logos application, then these would display as Logos instead.

See, if I were running Verbum then that would make sense. But as far as I can tell I'm running Logos.

Even in the picture (let me upload again with a bit more detail) it says Logos like three times...

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 2103
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 18 2017 12:44 PM

abondservant:

See, if I were running Verbum then that would make sense. But as far as I can tell I'm running Logos.

Even in the picture (let me upload again with a bit more detail) it says Logos like three times...

You are running the Logos executable in Verbum mode. If you take a look at the home page, you'll see the Verbum logo, but the window title will say Logos Bible Software.

Page 6 of 6 (109 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS