Blessings to the Faithlife Team!

Page 1 of 2 (26 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 25 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 321
PJ | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 21 2016 8:19 PM

I would like to thank the Faithlife Team and wish them a blessed time this Christmas. We as customers appreciate all the hard work you are doing over the years to help us delve deeper into the Word of our Father. May 2017 be a blessed year and the peace of our Savior Jesus Christ accompany each individual.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 12:23 AM

+1 Yes for Faithlife Blessings along with Prayers that include Thanksgiving.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 418
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 2:10 AM

Pieter:

I would like to thank the Faithlife Team and wish them a blessed time this Christmas. We as customers appreciate all the hard work you are doing over the years to help us delve deeper into the Word of our Father. May 2017 be a blessed year and the peace of our Savior Jesus Christ accompany each individual.

Amen to that!  Yes

Posts 682
Kevin A Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 3:13 AM

Shalom to one and all

Particularly to Bob and his family

Posts 1384
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 3:31 AM

Yes

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 55
Clearview | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 3:53 AM

Amen 👍

Posts 8850
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 4:08 AM

Pieter:

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1355
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 4:57 AM

Pieter:

We are very thankful,

We have been spoiled so much by all that they have done for Logos users over the years that we are quickly disappointed when they fail to meet our high expectations. Bob and the crew are really committed to keeping us happy. 

Posts 2034
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 5:28 AM

I echo the sentiments above. I absolutely love Logos and the world it opens up to me. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the amazing thing God has provided.    Special thanks to each you who are part of the FL team, past and present who have made this possible. My heart and prayers especially go out to Bob and family.

Merry Christmas!

Posts 2876
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 5:42 AM

YesYesYes

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 5:59 AM

Yes Merry Christmas to everyone at Faithlife. Thank you for all you do to make our Bible software better. Have a blessed New Year.

Posts 2756
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 6:02 AM

Yes

Posts 499
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 6:07 AM

Yes

Posts 660
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 9:09 PM

Amen, I benefited greatly and very much appreciate the sales.

Thank you Bob and staff, Dale Heath

Posts 586
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 23 2016 7:47 AM

Thank you Bob and all of the crew at Faithlife. I have been blessed beyond measure because of your hard work in making Logos. My personal time in the Word is much more enriched which in turn means that my sermon prep and presentation is better. Praying that you all have a Blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

Posts 262
Greg Corbin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 23 2016 8:23 AM

Amen!  Logos has been a great boost to my personal study and devotional life, as well as sermon prep each week. It has made me a better Christian and a better pastor. Keep up the great work!

Posts 2220
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 23 2016 12:50 PM

Have a blessed Christmas everyone at Faithlife. I'm so fortunate to have the opportunity to have Logos and myriad resources to bless others with God's message. 

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 21
Rick Koelz | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 24 2016 8:48 AM

Amen!

Posts 760
Jack Hairston | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 24 2016 9:18 AM

May the Lord bless everyone at Faithlife for tools that boost Bible study to gain more information is MUCH less time. Blessings also on the members of this forum, who patiently answer questions, even foolish ones.

Posts 563
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 24 2016 11:32 AM

Merry Christmas to all at Faith Life.

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

Page 1 of 2 (26 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS