Cannot delete a personal book

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 22
Scott | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 22 2016 7:11 PM

I've tried everything I could think of and could find in these forums.

Verbum 6.14 SR-3 6.14.0.0079

iMac macOS Sierra 10.12.2

• Right-clicking does nothing. It doesn't bring up any contextual menu options on either of my personal books.
  • I've used every modifier key (command, ctrl, shift, Fn, option) when clicking, and in many combinations. No contextual menu appears.
  • I've opened Personal Books in a floating tab and a tab within a layout. No difference.
  • I've quit and restarted Verbum. No difference.
  • One book has been in here for months the other I just created. No difference.
  • I can't drag the books to the "hidden" place in Program Settings.

Even beyond this problem of deleting them, I don't like the personal books feature. I just want to upload a PDF, but I have to do this convoluted conversion from PDF to DOCX, and the books just end up looking awful. I just want to get rid of them.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Thanks!

Posts 26029
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 10:18 PM

I'm not Mac but

• what fields have you tagged in your personal books
  • what do you have selected when you do a right click - try a Bible reference as a base for expectations
  • on a typical English word, I get only two options on the right side of the context menu

As was explained elsewhere and in uservoice PDF behaving as a document/resource in Logos is an unrealistic expectation.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 27275
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 23 2016 6:31 AM

Scott Spinola:
I can't drag the books to the "hidden" place in Program Settings.

From where are you dragging? Screen shot? 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS