Interesting pricing

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 248
Patrick Rietveld | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 27 2016 1:24 AM

When I want to buy https://www.logos.com/product/6626/brill-septuagint-studies-collection, the price is $109,95. But if I want to buy these 2 books seperately, I pay only $71,99.

Buy one of these package deals and save! doesn't work! I suppose this is a mistake. Big Smile

Patrick

Posts 2083
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 27 2016 6:31 AM

That would be figuring normal price.  Do you have academic pricing by chance?  If so, that is the difference.  Your academic price is lower than the normal regular bundle price.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 9
Adam Sudduth | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 27 2016 10:53 AM

clicking on the link for myself is: 129.99 and 121.98 separately. I do not have an academic pricing or any discounts. so for me to buy it separately would be cheaper also, not the same discount separately but still a few dollars less.

Logos 7 | Macbook Pro Retina 13" | Mac mini | iPad Pro | iPad Air2 | iPad Air | iPhone 7Plus | iPhone 6 Plus

Posts 1025
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 27 2016 11:30 AM

Packages and bundles aren't always the cheapest way to get the books from my experience. Sometimes it is cheaper to buy separately, I am thankful that they let us know. Big Smile

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/therealkpang

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS