Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 29 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 650
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 19 2018 2:58 PM

Great thanks Kyle!

Posts 2825
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 19 2018 3:15 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Just a heads up: Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament, 28th Edition (LLS:NA28) and Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament, 28th Edition, Critical Apparatus (LLS:NA28APPARATUS) have been updated and will reflect the 5th Corrected Printing.

We will be pushing these updates out on Monday. Please let me know if anything is amiss.

Thanks

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 650
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 27 2019 4:51 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Just a heads up: Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament, 28th Edition (LLS:NA28) and Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament, 28th Edition, Critical Apparatus (LLS:NA28APPARATUS) have been updated and will reflect the 5th Corrected Printing.

We will be pushing these updates out on Monday. Please let me know if anything is amiss.

Kyle,

It looks like some of the changes to the margin cross references weren't included/implemented. I've been reporting the errors using the "report typo" tool but thought I'd include a note here as well. It looks so far like the corrections listed in this file (additional 4th printing corrections) weren't included. All except the notes for Acts 18:21 and Eph 1:5 are incorrect. I'm looking at other changes to the margin cross references from the 3rd corrected printing and at first glance those haven't been included either, although I haven't gone through those in detail. Can someone look into the corrections to the margin cross references to make sure they reflect the latest printing? Here's where I'm pulling all the correction documents: http://intf.uni-muenster.de/NA28/en.html.

Posts 603
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 27 2019 5:06 PM

Thank you, Kyle, both for the heads up and for the forthcoming updates.

Posts 2467
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 27 2019 5:58 PM

Kiyah:

It looks like some of the changes to the margin cross references weren't included/implemented.

That's very hard to accept. The corrections are all public!

Posts 1000
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 28 2019 10:35 AM

Kiyah

Thanks for letting me know about this. It looks like we didn't do the additional corrections for the 3rd and 4th printing. Turns out I didn't know about this summary page and was given only the corrections for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th printing.

Getting the additional corrections for the 3rd and 4th printing as well will be straight forward and we can get that done.

Posts 603
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 28 2019 11:01 AM

Thank you for this latest, Kyle. One of the many reasons I give thanks for Logos Bible Software is the continual updating that takes place, (Another reason is the fact that I can have multiple copies of the same book open on screen at the same time, which is a great convenience. But I digressSmile)

Posts 8951
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2019 6:04 PM

Steve Maling:
One of the many reasons I give thanks for Logos Bible Software is the continual updating that takes place

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 650
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 2 2019 10:52 AM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Thanks Kyle. Yes

Posts 980
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 2 2019 4:48 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Kiyah

Thanks for letting me know about this. It looks like we didn't do the additional corrections for the 3rd and 4th printing. Turns out I didn't know about this summary page and was given only the corrections for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th printing.

Getting the additional corrections for the 3rd and 4th printing as well will be straight forward and we can get that done.

Great news. Can you also update the information screen so that we can tell at a glance which corrected printing we have.

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS