Posts 6588
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 18 2020 9:09 PM

Would like for individuals to pick up the signal from 10 mile radius 

Lynden Williams Commu

Posts 693
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 18 2020 10:32 PM

Gotcha, currently there is not a way to change that. However, most signals show up in a bulletin and you could share that from Faithlife with whom ever.

Additionally, you could go on air with Proclaim and configure a Sign Feed to show that presentation, which you could share the link to.

Lastly, you could use OBS and YouTube from my article above and stream video/audio and slides to the web!

If you want help with any specifics feel free to let me know

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 2
Simon Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2020 3:45 AM

Hi Jordan! 

Simon from the land Downunder. 

Our church wants to live stream only the front of house Proclaim presentation (minus any songs) and the audio. Is that easy and free for us to do?

From the post, I read it would seem so. But just want to make sure.

Posts 693
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2020 9:29 AM

Yup that sounds good! If you wanted songs included that is where you start needing to look at  licenses 

Posts 2
Matt | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2020 8:38 PM

Hey Jordan I saw in older comments where you said it is possible to overlay lyrics from Proclaim using OBS. Is there an article that walks you through how to do that step by step? The most recent article you posted just puts a picture in picture of the Proclaim display, right?

If it helps, I will be doing this on a Mac and I’m leaning towards using Streamlabs OBS. Thanks in advance!

Posts 693
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2020 9:06 PM

Closest I could find is this one: https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007375691-Can-I-Show-Live-Video-While-I-Present-

I should throw one together real fast. In the mean time, you essentially need to decide on Chroma (green or blue) or luma (black) key. And then inside OBS when you add in Proclaim’s feed instead of positioning it Picture in picture you would right click on it then add a filter, then add a chroma or luma key.

This will let you remove the color and make the slide see through! and the you can overlay it on your video

Posts 693
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2020 9:10 PM

Looks like in OBS you Right click on the video source > Filters > Add > Effects Filter and the select Chroma or luma.

Within Proclaim’s Settings > Display you can set the output transparency color for black (luma) or green blue (chroma)

Posts 2
Matt | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2020 9:28 PM

Very helpful. Thank you!

Posts 4
Andrew Wafula | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 8 2020 1:57 AM

Hello. I know I am replying to an old post but it seems the most relevant in this conversation. Is there a plan for Proclaim to support NDI in future. This would really help in capturing the output without resorting to third party options. Also, a feature to send Lower Thirds without having to change what the congregation are seeing would be really cool.

Posts 2
Peter Belschwinder | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 13 2020 7:19 PM

Do you have any guide on how we can use this with Ecamm live? I want to be able to project what is on the confidence monitor, and I want to set up a scene that contains the actual slides. Any help would be much appreciated. Your software and Ecamm live would make a beautiful union. 

Posts 10
Rolf Angelsen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 20 2020 2:16 AM

We use the foreground option, but even with three screen we´re one short. In a more normal time we use one to present to the audience, one for the confidence screen and the last one to run the program. What I really would like is an option for a "virtual screen" to send to vMix. Having a physical screen tor the foreground only is juts a hassle.

Posts 1
Tim Blatch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 4 2020 8:26 AM

I came on the forum to ask this exact question!!!   Lets hope that there is an answer soon :)

Posts 4
Phil Chambers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 27 2020 9:54 AM

My church would like to do the same. The in-person church attenders see a full screen slide while the live stream sees the lyrics in lower thirds while watching the worship band sing. How is this possible? 

Posts 2
Peter Belschwinder | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 27 2020 10:01 AM

I do this now. A lot of monitors, cloud casting. I’m running a total of 5 monitors right now 

Posts 4
Phil Chambers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 27 2020 10:16 AM

Could you provide a guide of how you do it? We use a video switcher (BlackMagic ATM mini pro). We want to show a full screen slide for in-person attendance and lower thirds for the live stream. Thanks for your help.

Posts 4
Andrew Wafula | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 27 2020 10:23 AM

Hi,

I got this from Faithlife themselves - don't know if it helps. We looked at it and it wouldn't exactly work for us with the ATEM Mini Pro - but I see it working if I use something like OBS or vMix.

https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041308212-Overlays-from-Proclaim-while-Live-Streaming

Posts 4
Phil Chambers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 27 2020 10:44 AM

Thanks for the help. How are you using Proclaim with the ATEM Mini Pro? Right now we are using the picture-in-picture format with our live stream. But we aren't fully happy with it. We would rather use lower thirds for the live stream while keeping the full slide format for the other monitor display. But maybe it can't be done. 

Posts 693
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 27 2020 11:46 AM

Currently, you would do it with one Slides output to your projectors and one output as Foreground only to your stream. 

If you are using a switcher, I'd send both slides and foreground only to the switcher. Then you can position the text as lowerthirds using the fly key while your projector shows the regular slides. And then jump to slides if you need to show a video or fullscreen slide on the stream.

This would require you to format your slides such that you only have two or three lines so it looks ok as lower thirds.

Posts 4
Andrew Wafula | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 27 2020 11:31 PM

We are doing it a bit differently from what Jordan has suggested but we will try that and see if it improves what we are doing. Currently, we are using two computers - one hooked up to the projector in the sanctuary - this one has the normal display settings we use.

The second is hooked up to the ATEM plus the confidence monitor and it runs a lower third template with a transparent background which we set to green using proclaim. We then use the Chroma key in the ATEM to remove the background and use it as the upstream key on the video we are shooting in the sanctuary.

The Display Setting for the ATEM is "Slides" and the setting for the second screen is "Confidence". The confidence monitor we use to display the lyrics and scriptures for those on the platform. We could have connected either computer to the confidence monitor but we just used the one for the live stream as it is the more powerful one. W|e are currently not showing any videos so this works for us, but I know the moment we want to do videos, it won't work - so that is something I am thinking of fixing.

However, I will investigate using the flying key as Jordan has proposed to see if we can switch back to one computer. 

Page 2 of 2 (39 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS