Two Problems Encountered in Prayer List Document

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 56

Has anyone else encountered these issues within the Prayer List?

(1) I use Logos 6 on Mac, and whenever I add a new prayer in any of my prayer lists, it does not allow me to schedule a prayer for "today" but only "tomorrow." I even adjust the scheduling to start and end on today's date, and it still says scheduled "tomorrow." Though when I add new prayers to it they get added to "today" s it works there 

(2) Also, on Mobile IOS (both iPhone 6 and iPad Pro), when I try to change the end date for any reoccurring prayer besides "forever" it gives me no other option. 

See pics below demonstrating both.

Thanks for help!

Posts 29279
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 7:43 PM

Sorry I'd seen your earlier post and nearly bumped it ... I have no expertise in Mac ... and the Prayer List does not meet my needs so I can't help.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 56
Matthew Candler | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 22 2017 1:03 PM

OK, thanks for chiming in.

Posts 28459
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 22 2017 1:41 PM

I do use Mac, but do not use this feature. To be honest, I am not fully sure I understand the problem. Your screenshot shows the same date as your post! 

Matthew Candler:
I use Logos 6 on Mac, and whenever I add a new prayer in any of my prayer lists, it does not allow me to schedule a prayer for "today" but only "tomorrow."

Here is what I see:

Today is "1/22," and that is what is showing. One thing that does irritate me (even though I don't use this feature), is that the month is on a different baseline than the day/year. If Philana sees this, hopefully she will file a bug report. Wink 

Matthew Candler:
Also, on Mobile IOS (both iPhone 6 and iPad Pro), when I try to change the end date for any reoccurring prayer besides "forever" it gives me no other option. 

It would be best for you to create a new thread in the iOS forum, else the right people won't see it. If you are beta testing, you should create a report in the FL beta testing group. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS