Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 10
Tony | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 2 2017 3:52 AM

There have been some recent changes to Logos to the Visual Copy Tool.  Before I could highlight a verse click visual copy and have a slide come up that I could then save to power point.  I used this feature often as I am a retired pastor and do pulpit supply and interim work and I never know what technology the church has when I go.  Now the visual copy tool has gone completely haywire.  I don't understand why one verse always shows up on two slides or how to navigate to slides that may already exist in the logos media collection on the verse I am searching for.  So now I am searching google for slides and often can't find anything appropriate...Why was this change to such a good tool made?  Please, Please either explain to me how to use it or put it back to where it was.

Posts 21918
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2017 4:16 AM

Tony:
 Before I could highlight a verse click visual copy and have a slide come up that I could then save to power point.

This still works - so we will need some more details

I highlight John 1:1 and select Visual Copy

That gives me a slide which I can send to PowerPoint

If I want to look at different slides for the same verse I can click the "four squares" icon and scroll down the options

There are other options but this seems to provide what you are asking for.

What verses are you trying to copy / what results are you seeing?

And which version of Logos 7 and on which platform (Windows or Mac)?

PS: There types of usability questions are probably best posted in the Logos 7 forum.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS