Bug: 7.5 Beta 1 - Black Resource Background

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 16 2017 6:11 AM

Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary, Tenth Edition is unusable in the latest beta because the text background color has turned black:

This is the only resource I've found with this problem, but it is in my default layout so it was immediately noticeable when I restarted after the recent install.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 435
Lewis Harper | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2017 8:01 AM

Todd,

This problem exits in Wycliffe Bible Commentary as well. 

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2017 8:53 AM

Lewis Harper:

Todd,

This problem exits in Wycliffe Bible Commentary as well. 

I don't have that resource so I can't confirm that one.

BTW, I am using the Mac version.  I have not tried in Windows to see if the problem is also there.

Which platform are you using Lewis?

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 162
LogosEmployee
Chris Culy (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2017 8:55 AM

This is an issue on both Windows and Mac and I am currently working on the fix. (Also, see https://community.logos.com/forums/t/136349.aspx for more info on the issue). Thanks!

Posts 2818
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 21 2017 3:58 PM

Todd Phillips:

Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary, Tenth Edition is unusable in the latest beta because the text background color has turned black:

This is the only resource I've found with this problem, but it is in my default layout so it was immediately noticeable when I restarted after the recent install.

Todd,

This resource should now display correctly in 7.5 Beta 2 (7.5.0.0011).

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 22 2017 2:03 PM

Philana R. Crouch:

Todd,

This resource should now display correctly in 7.5 Beta 2 (7.5.0.0011).

It does. Thank you.

Posts 1396
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 22 2017 3:05 PM

The CIA has been doing some redactive programming ;)

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS