Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 47
Davy Wang | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 27 2017 3:22 PM

Hi, 

Does there any possibility to change the display font of Android Bible app? If yes, how?  If no, any plan that can allow users to choose display fonts by themselves?

Now only can change default font size.

Thank you.

Best regards

Davy.

Posts 108
LogosEmployee
Daniel Di Bartolo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:20 PM

Hi Davy,

Thanks for reaching out. In an ideal world, what would you like it to do? Any specific fonts? In what way would you like it to behave-- and why? Thanks for helping us understand how we can make a better app. :)

-Daniel

Posts 47
Davy Wang | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 27 2017 11:26 PM

Hi Daniel,

For example, the Android system includes several fonts, why Logos Bible app can't using them? Could follow the same logic that like the desktop version Logos can read system fonts and give user option to choose the one they like.

The original font Bible app embedded I'm pretty sure not the best font suitable for long time reading. And each time when I open the book I only can see this, too boring, especially for long time reading.

I also hope that the Bible app can provide the option allow user to choose their own folder which they put their lovely fonts there, and the app can read these fonts. By this will extremely extend customer experience of Logos mobile apps.  Big Smile

Thank you for hearing user voices.   ;-)

Best regards.

Davy.

Posts 108
LogosEmployee
Daniel Di Bartolo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 28 2017 1:43 PM

Thanks for sharing those specifics, Davy! We'll definitely keep your suggestions in mind as we look for ways to improve typography.

Posts 1
Loren Tucker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 5:28 PM

I couldn't agree more.  As far as I can tell, this feature has yet to be addressed?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS