Logos March Madness 2017

Page 2 of 6 (119 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 118 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 2199
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 1 2017 8:29 PM

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 2851
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 1 2017 9:58 PM

same like Mark here also

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 1 2017 11:13 PM

Same as Mark

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 1073
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 1 2017 11:33 PM

I too am seeing an internal server error ... I am also seeing what IMHO is an error ... the votes so far before I cast my vote. It was probably the most interesting part of the process ... who would I vote for ... followed by what did others think ... 

Am I meant to see the existing votes before voting?

2010 17" MBP with High Sierra, iPad4 with iOS10.

Posts 4835
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 12:36 AM

Martin Folley:

I too am seeing an internal server error ... I am also seeing what IMHO is an error ... the votes so far before I cast my vote. It was probably the most interesting part of the process ... who would I vote for ... followed by what did others think ... 

Am I meant to see the existing votes before voting?

I too am getting the internal server error when try to log into vote. personally I have no qualms about when I see what others have voted because I have made up my mind on which author I'd rather see resources offered at a discount price and I am not going to vote for the other one, regardless of what others have voted, but a fair question Martin as to whether we should be seeing it before or after we have voted.

Posts 3117
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 4:16 AM

Was still getting "This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later" on my MacBook.

On a whim, I tried it on my phone. The site was up, but I got an internal server error when trying to authenticate.

I rebooted my MacBook and was able to then get into the site and vote. Not sure why a reboot was required, but thankful for the opportunity to vote!

Posts 3766
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 6:29 AM

PetahChristian:

Was still getting "This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later" on my MacBook.

On a whim, I tried it on my phone. The site was up, but I got an internal server error when trying to authenticate.

I rebooted my MacBook and was able to then get into the site and vote. Not sure why a reboot was required, but thankful for the opportunity to vote!

Yayyyy! I am glad it is working for you! It sure was a fun time!

I am still getting the "internal server error"… On my iPhone 

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 111
Dave Colclough | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 6:29 AM

"Internal Server Error" is still showing up for me when I try to sign in.

Posts 9043
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 6:42 AM

Dave C.:
"Internal Server Error" is still showing up for me when I try to sign in.

Still showing for me today. I am using Firefox.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 6:53 AM

Mine has reverted back to showing the 2016 page - this is on my iphone in Safari, and it was showing the updated page before but not letting me get as far as voting (server error sometimes, page not available at other times).

Ah, well. Try again this evening, I guess.

Posts 616
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 7:04 AM

James McAdams:

Mine has reverted back to showing the 2016 page - this is on my iphone in Safari, and it was showing the updated page before but not letting me get as far as voting (server error sometimes, page not available at other times).

Ah, well. Try again this evening, I guess.

Exact same for me. Was showing the 2017 page for me (on PC Firefox), not letting me vote, and then reverted to 2016.

Posts 228
Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 7:10 AM

I'm having the same issue as Mar, every time it tells me to sign in and then I receive an internal server error

Posts 253
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 7:24 AM

Mark Smith:

When I try to sign on with my Logos ID I get "Internal Server Error".

I'm curious if the people with this problem all have Macs and are relying on remembered passwords. I encountered this problem. To get around it, I had to reenter my password manually. Then it worked fine

Retina MacBook Pro, 2013, iPad Mini 4

Verbum 8 Platinum. Orthodox Silver. Lutheran Bronze. Starter: Anglican, Baptist, Messianic Jewish, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA, Standard

Posts 9043
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 7:29 AM

David Wanat:
I'm curious if the people with this problem all have Macs and are relying on remembered passwords. I encountered this problem. To get around it, I had to reenter my password manually. Then it worked fine

I am on a PC. I reentered my user ID and password, but that made no difference.

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 228
Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 7:31 AM

David Wanat:

Mark Smith:

When I try to sign on with my Logos ID I get "Internal Server Error".

I still receive the Internal Server Error even when inputing my login credentials manually

Posts 62
Ken Hicks | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 7:33 AM

I am on a Windows 10 laptop and similarly receive the "Internal Server Error" in both Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

Posts 111
Dave Colclough | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 7:34 AM

David, I'm getting the error using a PC (WIndows 10), both in Firefox and Chrome and I'm using a password manager. Good thought though.

Posts 13226
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 7:45 AM

It would have bee really helpful if I could see what books are available from each author before voting. We're not choosing our favourite authors, but those authors whose books we want to buy.

Posts 111
Dave Colclough | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 7:49 AM

Just tried again and I'm in!

Posts 9043
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 7:59 AM

Dave C.:
Just tried again and I'm in!

Same here.

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 2 of 6 (119 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS