Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 77
Shannon | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 5 2017 8:09 AM

Our pre-service loop has several songs attached to play.  Today it will not let me rearrange their order.  If i select one, rather than showing the yellow line of where i'm putting it, i simply get an icon of no (black circle with slash).  Is this a bug? or a new feature i'm not aware of.

Thanks in advance,

Shannon Frugia

Posts 22093
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 5 2017 8:13 AM

Hi Shannon

I'm not seeing this problem when I try it.

What version of Proclaim are you running (I have 2.1.0.0028) and are you running on Windows or Mac (I have Windows 10)?

Graham

Posts 77
Shannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 5 2017 8:18 AM

version 2.1.0.0028 (same as you)  Windows 10.  Never seen this before today.  Not a major emergency, just a weird quirk..  I'm going to restart the program and try again.

Posts 77
Shannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 5 2017 8:21 AM

restarting did nothing.  and we're too close to service time to restart the computer.  I'll look again later.  

Posts 144
LogosEmployee
Christian Villapando | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 5 2017 8:38 AM

Hello Shannon,

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. At this time we actually recently fixed this (on Windows) but haven't shipped out the code yet into an update. So I would recommend to stay tuned for the update. 

Posts 77
Shannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 5 2017 9:45 AM

An in an unpleasant surprise, the music that did play abruptly stopped rather than fading out as it should.  Was not a pretty sound.

Posts 77
Shannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 12 2017 8:05 AM

Update...Updated to 2.1.00035 this morning...still doesn't work.  Cannot change song order. I guess the music fades but I SWEAR its faster than it used to be.  Not quite an abrupt stop but almost.

Posts 294
LogosEmployee
Glenn Gervais (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 12 2017 8:27 AM

Sorry for the delay Shannon, we have fixed this internally, but it not make it into the code for the 2.1.0.0035 release. It is coming in our next larger release, hopefully this week, but sometimes we get delayed with bigger bugs and crashes so cannot say for sure.

Thanks for you patience.

Glenn

Posts 77
Shannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 12 2017 9:50 AM

Thanks...like I said this is more of an inconvenience than anything else.  Just checking in.

Posts 77
Shannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 19 2017 7:49 AM

Fixed!  Thanks, guys (and gals, I assume).  I would like to take the opportunity to thank y'all for the constant and continuous work you put into this software.  I have been using it for a few years now and when there are bugs, you address it.  When I have a question, you answer it.  I am grateful for this forum and the quick replys I receive from you any time I'm in need.  May God continue to bless the work you do for him.

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 19 2017 8:33 AM

Thanks Shannon!

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS