Mouse wheel scrolling

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 142
John Hapgood | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 30 2017 7:59 AM

Is there a reason Logos jumps five lines with one click of the mouse wheel in Logos 5 when it does not do that in any other program I use? It makes it impossible to use the wheel when reading.

I know this sounds funny but I never had a mouse with a wheel until recently because I used a track-ball.

Posts 21704
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 30 2017 8:41 AM

John Hapgood:
Is there a reason Logos jumps five lines with one click of the mouse wheel in Logos 5 when it does not do that in any other program I use? It makes it impossible to use the wheel when reading.

My guess is you have resources set to use multiple columns - try changing to use "Columns: None" and see if that makes a difference

And, assuming you are still using Logos 5, please be aware this is no longer supported and a free upgrade to Logos 7 is available at https://www.logos.com/product/136022/basic 

Posts 142
John Hapgood | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 30 2017 8:54 AM

Thanks for the quick reply. That was not it, it was already set to none. 

And it does not matter what zoom level I'm at either.

Posts 13312
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 30 2017 9:15 AM

John Hapgood:
Is there a reason Logos jumps five lines with one click of the mouse wheel in Logos 5 when it does not do that in any other program I use?

Your mouse software should have a setting for this. It depends on your mouse driver, but you should find an option in Control Panel (at least on Windows). Logos will respect that setting. Mine looks like this:

Posts 142
John Hapgood | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 30 2017 9:25 AM

Thanks, that fixed it but now I wonder why I was not noticing this in any other applications.

:o)

Edit: Setting it to 2 it jumps 2.5 lines, 1 = 1.25 lines  But It's a LOT better.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS