Prioritize by individual books of the Bible?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 670
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 7 2017 5:27 AM

How can I prioritize my top commentaries for each individual book of the bible?  So far I have only seen how I can prioritize the commentary series in my library, but is there a way to do for the book Im studying in?  For example, if I am in John, Pillar is top rated, yet in Galatians NIGTC is top rated.  How can I set it so this is how my guides, right clicks, etc. recognize this?

Thanks!

Posts 25973
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 7 2017 5:33 AM

Michael S.:
How can I prioritize my top commentaries for each individual book of the bible

For that you need "advanced prioritization" - see https://wiki.logos.com/Prioritizing#Advanced_Prioritization or in the Logos help file

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 26 2017 5:33 AM

Graham Criddle:

Michael S.:
How can I prioritize my top commentaries for each individual book of the bible

For that you need "advanced prioritization" - see https://wiki.logos.com/Prioritizing#Advanced_Prioritization or in the Logos help file

Can change series of Top rated commentary resources, which can be used with Advanced Prioritization for Bible

Screen shot shows resource title having Year and Series prefix along with (Author)= for Top 2 commentaries. Bible indexing prioritization includes Top 2 Commentary series so right click can select reference, which allows Bible and Commentary to appear in Top 5 resource list for quick opening.

My series "Top 2 Commentaries" also has Mytag of Top2 (added tag months before customizing titles and changing series). Including series prefix in resource titles allows Library filtering of series to find all resources in that series:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 26 2017 5:43 AM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):
Can change series of Top rated commentary resources, which can be used with Advanced Prioritization for Bible

Currently use Advanced Prioritization for English and Transliterated indexing of Top 2 Commentaries after Encyclopedias:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 670
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 26 2017 9:57 AM

Thank you, I believe I got it done.  

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS