Logos 7 Basic

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 58
Tony Lim | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 14 2017 8:50 AM

I have already got Logos 7 Platinum base package and LN, do I still need Logos 7 Basic which is offered for free? 

Posts 3263
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 14 2017 9:00 AM

You already have the latest version of Logos. Logos 7 Basic is mostly intended to (get people to try out Logos or) get customers to upgrade from an earlier version of Logos.

But, Logos 7 Basic happens to also give you access to one resource that isn't in Logos 7 Platinum (likely because the paid base packages have better lexicons).

So while you don't need it, it's really a question whether or not you want access to that particular resource.

Posts 22075
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 14 2017 9:04 AM

Tony Lim:

I have already got Logos 7 Platinum base package and LN, do I still need Logos 7 Basic which is offered for free? 

You don't need it but you may get access to one additional resource - https://www.logos.com/product/41596/a-pocket-lexicon-to-the-greek-new-testament - which isn't included in other base packages (though it is in various bundles)

Posts 58
Tony Lim | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 14 2017 6:27 PM

Also, will this Logos 7 Basic be added into my current existing Base Package or it function as a separate software?

Posts 27798
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 14 2017 6:35 PM

Tony Lim:

Also, will this Logos 7 Basic be added into my current existing Base Package or it function as a separate software?

If you use the same username and password, it will be added to your account. There is no separate software... it is the same software. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 231
Todd Frusti | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 15 2017 5:23 AM

You may also want to check out a recent article on the Logos Blog, "Should I Get Logos 7 Basic If I Already Own Logos?"

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS