Numerical Bible: 7 or 14 resources?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2786
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 1 2017 10:22 AM

How many resources are included in the bundle?

If 14 volumes are included, what are the 7 additional ones?

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Seminary Student (VIU).
Christian Debate Forum --- Auferstanden! Blog

Posts 4515
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 1 2017 11:54 AM

You get 14.  The Numerical Bible consists of 7 Volumes of Bibles and 7 Volumes of Notes

Posts 2786
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 1 2017 12:15 PM

Thx! This might actually be worth buying...

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Seminary Student (VIU).
Christian Debate Forum --- Auferstanden! Blog

Posts 156
Jerome Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 2 2017 8:54 AM

I have found this resource very helpful. I have it in the print edition, and am thankful I now have it in Logos. The print edition has the Bible text at the top of the page. It has commentary below that text. And it has a side column of cross references. I have been very interested in the cross references because this resource does not duplicate what is found in other resources. The cross references were compiled by Samuel Ridout, and Ridout has also supplied some helpful notes to the commentary by F. W. Grant. Ridout wrote a helpful book on How to Study the Bible.

The seven volumes of the Numerical Bible are divided into 14 resources. This is a helpful feature because the Bible text is essentially a distinct Bible translation and appears in the Bible window, with the commentary in the commentary window, at least as I have used it on my desktop PC, if I recall correctly.

Posts 621
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 3 2017 3:57 PM

Jerome Smith:

I ... this is a helpful feature because the Bible text is essentially a distinct Bible translation and appears in the Bible window, with the commentary in the commentary window, at least as I have used it on my desktop PC, if I recall correctly.

Thanks for the tip here Jerome. I'll set up likewise

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS