Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 375
Clint Cozier | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 4 2017 11:04 AM

My administrative assistant has had a frustrating morning with Proclaim. I've checked the FL network, and the page says everything is running fine. She can't sync and has lost quite a bit of work. Is this our problem or something related to FLs infrastructure? She was working from 10ish to noon EDT on Sunday's service.

Thanks.

Posts 301
LogosEmployee
Brandyn Whittington | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 4 2017 1:35 PM

Hello Clint! We're sorry to hear about the trouble. We've had several customer report similar issues however we haven't found a catalyst just yet and it may just be something holding over from yesterdays issues. We've investigated the account and it looks like things are okay with the presentation itself.

You'll want to make sure the computer in question is completely up to date (we just released an update), has an active internet connection and doesn't have any firewall or AVs possibly blocking the software. The easiest way to make sure an update goes smoothly is to have her download the newest installer from our page at https://proclaimonline.com/download and install it on top of what she already has. After doing so, restart the computer and see if the issues persists.

If they do, please send logs to proclaimdev@faithlife.com referencing this post so we may investigate further. Information on collecting logs can be found at http://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/203763785-How-do-I-submit-log-files-

Posts 375
Clint Cozier | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 5 2017 7:42 AM

Attached are my logs, we're running the latest release (2.2.0051). I'm really frustrated....we can't sync. I don't understand not writing the file locally then pushing up the sync....why do we have to loose work every time we have this problem? There are days that I love Proclaim, and then there are days like the last few.....

1261.LogFiles.zip

Posts 294
LogosEmployee
Glenn Gervais (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 5 2017 9:36 AM

Clint-

Can you post your Proclaim logs? These are from Logos.

Thanks!

Posts 716
LogosEmployee
Peter June | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 5 2017 4:09 PM

Clint, we've identified the cause of the sync problem and have fixed it in the most recent update (version 2.2.0.0056). You can update through the app or at proclaimonline.com/download. Thanks for your patience.

Posts 66
Rodney Prickett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 17 2017 2:13 PM

8640.Proclaim.log

Did I do this right?  We are not able to synch or save work on more than one computer.  This also happened 2 weeks ago, but then last week ran fine.

Posts 623
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 17 2017 4:02 PM

So sorry Rodney, we just shipped a new update that should resolve these issues. 2.2..59 is the new version. 

Thank-you for bringing this to our attention.

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 66
Rodney Prickett | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 22 2017 10:46 AM

worked beautifully.  thanks

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS