Calling Kaplan Customers!

Page 3 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 41 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 143
Nick Highland | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 10 2018 9:50 PM

I have contacted customer service one time since L3, and done everything else online.  This thread has me a bit concerned...  Is the problem simply that additional discounts are not being offered?  Or that customer service is substantially lacking?  If they moved onto a different sales model in which phone-in discounts have been discontinued, it may help for Faithlife to be up-front and state it to reset customer expectations. If customer service is tanking overall, that's a bigger concern.  

Employee turnover is normal, but declining customer service is a major problem.  So...  What's actually happening?

Posts 3936
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 11 2018 6:13 PM

Nick:

I have contacted customer service one time since L3, and done everything else online.  This thread has me a bit concerned...  Is the problem simply that additional discounts are not being offered?  Or that customer service is substantially lacking?  If they moved onto a different sales model in which phone-in discounts have been discontinued, it may help for Faithlife to be up-front and state it to reset customer expectations. If customer service is tanking overall, that's a bigger concern.  

Employee turnover is normal, but declining customer service is a major problem.  So...  What's actually happening?

Well I'm not sure why FL fired a bunch of folks, but they did, and hired new folks.

Some of which have been great, and others not so much.

I fired Dan Hughes as my sales person for a variety of reasons. The reasons were customer service related. I don't want to say more until he's had a chance to respond to my email. But it wasn't that the deals weren't good - he was satisfactory there.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Page 3 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS