How to select multiple resources in the library

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 80
Pastor Kay | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 31 2017 8:08 AM

I have a number of resources I want to get rid of- I downloaded the Perseus library a long time ago and it's not doing me any good and slows down my software a lot. How do I select a bunch of resources all at once in the library tab? I've tried using ctrl and while I can select several by clicking one at a time, I keep accidentally opening them.

Posts 24548
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 31 2017 8:19 AM

Ctrl-right click should do it

https://wiki.logos.com/Hiding_Books explains the process

Posts 80
Pastor Kay | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 31 2017 9:15 AM

My problem was actually selecting more than one resource at a time, which was solved by learning the shift button trick by accident. Thanks!

Posts 2600
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 31 2017 11:08 AM

Pastor Kay:

I have a number of resources I want to get rid of- I downloaded the Perseus library a long time ago and it's not doing me any good and slows down my software a lot. How do I select a bunch of resources all at once in the library tab? I've tried using ctrl and while I can select several by clicking one at a time, I keep accidentally opening them.

Just be careful not to click on the title of the resource, and you should be just fine.

You might also try filtering your library using a filter such as publisher:perseus. Then you can use shift-click to select a large range of resources, or Ctrl-A to select all of the resources.

Posts 3187
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 31 2017 11:50 AM

Pastor Kay:
I have a number of resources I want to get rid of- I downloaded the Perseus library a long time ago

Hi Kay,

If you don't want the Perseus Resources anymore I can re-lock them and you can run the "delete unlicensed resources" command to remove them from your computer. Do you want all the Perseus collection resources gone?

Perseus Renaissance Collection (22 vols.)

Perseus Classics Collection (1,114 vols.)

Perseus Arabic Collection (37 vols.)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS