Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 555
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 8 2017 4:40 AM

Today, i went to continue working on the NT146 course being fully aware that it will be removed on June 30. To my unexpected surprise, it shows as no longer being available in my resources. The Logos NOW page plainly says it will remain available until June 30.

https://www.logos.com/now-members

John

Posts 33
Josh Parsley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 8 2017 5:28 AM

I'm commenting here to follow along.  I just noticed the same thing today.

Also, I noticed that I now have NT156.  Maybe it was a typo on the website and they removed it May 30th?

Posts 555
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 8 2017 5:34 AM

My recollection is that the free mobile ed courses were supposed to be changed every 6 months, hence the June 30 date.

Posts 82
Kristine Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 8 2017 5:36 AM

I too am missing NT146, which I planned to finish before June 30.  I already own NT156, so can't comment about the possible addition of that course as its replacement.  Please restore access to NT146 until June 30 as stated on the Logos Now member page.

Posts 263
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 8 2017 8:27 AM

So sorry about that! We had some miscommunication on our team and it got removed by accident yesterday. We'll have it re-added shortly, and then removed at the end of the month as stated on www.logos.com/now-members.

I'll comment here again when it's back in your libraries. Sorry to interrupt your studies.

Posts 33
Josh Parsley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 8 2017 8:41 AM

Thanks.  I appreciate how you all are active on the forums and respond to things.  I look forward to finishing the course. 

Posts 263
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 8 2017 4:29 PM

NT146 should be back in your libraries now. Thanks for your patience.

Posts 33
Josh Parsley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 9 2017 8:00 AM

Is NT156 the one that will be added after June 30th?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS