Lost/Missing Data for Clippings File

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 650
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 8 2017 6:41 PM

I opened one of my clippings files for a paper I was working on and it is completely blank.  I had clippings from several commentaries in the file but now the file is mysteriously empty. How could something like this happen and how can I retrieve that data? I looked online at documents.logos.com and the file there is also blank. This is not good.

Posts 24844
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 8 2017 7:15 PM

Contact Customer Service as Faithlife should be able to recover the information.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 650
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 9 2017 6:27 AM

Dave Hooton:

Contact Customer Service as Faithlife should be able to recover the information.

I'm on the phone with technical support and he's telling me there's no way to recover the data. Is this true? This can't be possible, how can they not have back-ups of our data? How are we supposed to trust them to keep our documents with all of our research in their cloud if they can't recover the data if something goes wrong? I don't even know how/why this happened. It's just this one document, but it just so happens to be the one document that has the research I've done for an assignment I'm working on. Again, this is not good.

Posts 24844
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 10 2017 4:28 AM

Kiyah:
I'm on the phone with technical support and he's telling me there's no way to recover the data. Is this true?

I'm sorry that this appears to be so. See if you can speak to a Developer (or one may reach out to you via this thread).

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS