Page 3 of 5 (99 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 98 Replies | 10 Followers

Posts 5934
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 13 2017 1:44 PM

Dewayne, you are not alone in not getting the email. I didn't receive the email either until a FL employee manually forwarded the email to me.  I would not know what else I have missed in Logos Now emails. And I wonder what other current Logos Now members didn't get the email. 

Posts 5722
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 13 2017 3:49 PM

Disciple of Christ (doc):

Dewayne, you are not alone in not getting the email. I didn't receive the email either until a FL employee manually forwarded the email to me.  I would not know what else I have missed in Logos Now emails. And I wonder what other current Logos Now members didn't get the email. 

Also, Verbum Now members.

“Whoever looks upon the Crucified One sees what love is.” — Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger

Posts 4862
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 20 2017 9:26 AM

alabama24:

The heart of the email:

• The web app will no longer be a LN exclusive, starting July 1
  • LN users will gain access to FL TV until end of July
  • LN users will gain ability to choose a free book (from a list) each month to keep. 
  • If you have questions, call customer service

When will the details about the new revamped LN hit the main page?  I'd be very interested in coming back to LN if it comes with a free book each month.  I subscribe to FLTV as well.  It would be a great bonus if that was just given to LN members as well

Posts 4862
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 28 2017 5:55 AM

Mattillo:

alabama24:

The heart of the email:

• LN users will gain ability to choose a free book (from a list) each month to keep. 

When will the details about the new revamped LN hit the main page?  I'd be very interested in coming back to LN if it comes with a free book each month.  I subscribe to FLTV as well.  It would be a great bonus if that was just given to LN members as well

Bump!

Posts 936
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 29 2017 3:31 PM

Mattillo:

Mattillo:

alabama24:

The heart of the email:

Bump!

They should be up on the page by July 1.

Director, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 4862
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 30 2017 6:12 AM

Thank you sir; I'll check back tomorrow then

Posts 1237
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 30 2017 3:00 PM

So how do I choose this free book to keep? Exciting!

גַּם־חֹשֶׁךְ֮ לֹֽא־יַחְשִׁ֪יךְ מִ֫מֶּ֥ךָ וְ֭לַיְלָה כַּיּ֣וֹם יָאִ֑יר כַּ֝חֲשֵׁיכָ֗ה כָּאוֹרָֽה

Posts 936
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 30 2017 4:56 PM

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):

Mattillo:

Mattillo:

alabama24:

The heart of the email:

Bump!

Quick update: Starting tomorrow, there will be more than 3,100 titles available on the website from which Logos Now members can choose one a month for free. 

We're currently working on creating a faceted search page to list all of these books for easy access. It looks like we might not be able to ship that facet today (if not, it will be ready on Monday). This doesn't mean the books won't be free, it just means they'll be harder to find ;)

The short-term solution is to use this link to sort products by lowest price. This will show the free books first. Depending on how many free books you've picked up in the past, there be some books on here that are normally free. 

https://www.logos.com/products/search?unlocked=no&Status=Live&sort=pricelo&pageSize=60&Language=English

There is no need to enter a coupon code as the free-book discount is linked to your account by virtue of having a Logos Now membership.

Thanks!

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 30 2017 5:05 PM

Starting tomorrow, there will be more than 3,100 titles available on the website from which Logos Now members can choose one a month for free.

Thanks for the update, and for the large number of titles to choose from! Hoping some of them are on my wish list Smile

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 5934
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 30 2017 5:07 PM

Quick update: Starting tomorrow, there will be more than 3,100 titles available on the website from which Logos Now members can choose one a month for free. 

We're currently working on creating a faceted search page to list all of these books for easy access. It looks like we might not be able to ship that facet today (if not, it will be ready on Monday). This doesn't mean the books won't be free, it just means they'll be harder to find ;)

The short-term solution is to use this link to sort products by lowest price. This will show the free books first. Depending on how many free books you've picked up in the past, there be some books on here that are normally free. 

https://www.logos.com/products/search?unlocked=no&Status=Live&sort=pricelo&pageSize=60&Language=English

There is no need to enter a coupon code as the free-book discount is linked to your account by virtue of having a Logos Now membership.

Thanks!

Thank you Ben,  if it all goes to plan I think this is a good approach. Hopefully there will be some of those 3,100 titles those with extreme library's don't already own all 3,100 and are able to find a title of interest each month. I don't have an extreme size library so looking forward to picking up a new book later this week when its up and running.

Posts 4862
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 30 2017 5:30 PM

Mattillo:

Mattillo:

alabama24:

The heart of the email:

Bump!

Thanks!

Ben sir 

I used to be a member but I let it lapse. Will there be a way for me to see what books will be free if I were to join again or would I have to join first?

Posts 4862
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 30 2017 5:47 PM

I believe I misread your earlier post Ben. From what I can tell I will have to wait until you build that page that lists the specific books first before being able to see what would be free

Posts 936
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 30 2017 6:37 PM

Mattillo:

Ben sir 

I used to be a member but I let it lapse. Will there be a way for me to see what books will be free if I were to join again or would I have to join first?

Because of the way the discount works, you'd have to be a member before you can see them at this point. Once we have the facet set up, you'll be able to see the full selection.

Posts 936
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 30 2017 6:39 PM

Just to confirm. The facet will not be ready until Monday. That means it won't be on the Logos Now Members page until Monday. If you come across anyone else on the forums asking about it, I would really appreciate it if you'd point them toward this post.

Thanks all! I hope you enjoy the selection.

Posts 152
Dustin Pearson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 5:45 AM

Anyone get this to work yet? The books are either not up or I own all 3,100 of them already....

Posts 1481
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 5:54 AM

Dustin Pearson:

Anyone get this to work yet? The books are either not up or I own all 3,100 of them already....

Same with me. Although I am approaching 12,000 resources, I had hoped that there'd be at least a few freebies for me. I'm hoping the freebies just aren't live yet. 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 525
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 5:57 AM

It is not working for me either.

Posts 9
Anthony Delgado | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 6:15 AM

When I was logged in to Logos this morning I noticed a book in my wish list was set to $0 and I assumed this was why. I didn't buy it because I wanted to wait to see the whole list. But, I purchased the free book of the month and then went searching for the Logos Now free books and they are all marked full price again. 

Maybe it's being worked on. I'll check back Monday. 

This is the book I saw free: https://www.logos.com/product/6453/an-etymological-glossary-of-nearly-2500-english-words-in-common-use-derived-from-the-greek

Posts 12247
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 6:32 AM

Anthony Delgado:

This seems to be part of it (I made the link active in the quote by putting a space behind it)

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 934
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 6:53 AM

Currently I am getting all sorts of internal server errors when trying to browse the website or even open my wishlist. I am taking that as a sign that Faithlife is actively tweaking the website to get these deals up and running.

Page 3 of 5 (99 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS