Page 4 of 5 (99 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 98 Replies | 10 Followers

Posts 151
Dustin Pearson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 7:04 AM

NB.Mick:

Anthony Delgado:

This seems to be part of it (I made the link active in the quote by putting a space behind it)

Well based on this I think I own all 3,100 resources....

Posts 934
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 7:12 AM

For right now just ignore the link, as it is not doing what it should. Either randomly browse the website or search for public domain titles you might be interested in. There are a lot of freebies currently showing, but there is no way I have found (yet) to view the all at once. So far my pick is Deissmann's Bible Studies, but I am definitely going to wait and see the full list before making a decision!

Posts 701
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 8:03 AM

Logos has done a great job with this web app.  It's definitely come a long way, and it looks great. Thanks for making it available to all Logos 7 users!

Posts 5321
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 8:29 PM

Resources from J.D. Jones collection looked to be included

https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=Jones&Author=17197%7cJ.+D.+Jones 

I would not be surprised if a lot of the 3,100 resources were public domain titles that have been through community pricing.

Ben indicated not to expect things to be up a running properly until Monday.

Myke Harbuck:

Dustin Pearson:

Anyone get this to work yet? The books are either not up or I own all 3,100 of them already....

Same with me. Although I am approaching 12,000 resources, I had hoped that there'd be at least a few freebies for me. I'm hoping the freebies just aren't live yet. 

Posts 17
Jack Nørdam | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 2 2017 8:33 AM

Where do you find all those books for us LN members?

Posts 934
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 2 2017 9:59 AM

Jack Nørdam:

Right now there is no one place to view them. You just have to search/browse and see what you can find. The price will be listed in red as $0.00, and the product page will indicate the book is available free to LN members. The site still seems to be having lots of internal server errors (at least when I am trying to use it). Faithlife indicated the website will be updated tomorrow with an easy way to view available titles.

Posts 17
Jack Nørdam | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 2 2017 10:02 AM

Matthew:

Jack Nørdam:

Right now there is no one place to view them. You just have to search/browse and see what you can find. The price will be listed in red as $0.00, and the product page will indicate the book is available free to LN members. The site still seems to be having lots of internal server errors (at least when I am trying to use it). Faithlife indicated the website will be updated tomorrow with an easy way to view available titles.

Thanks

Posts 5321
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 2 2017 11:58 AM

Ben from FL indicated earlier in this thread not to expect the web site to be ready before Monday.

Matthew:

Jack Nørdam:

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):

Mattillo:

Mattillo:

alabama24:

The heart of the email:

• The web app will no longer be a LN exclusive, starting July 1
  • LN users will gain access to FL TV until end of July
  • LN users will gain ability to choose a free book (from a list) each month to keep. 
  • If you have questions, call customer service

When will the details about the new revamped LN hit the main page?  I'd be very interested in coming back to LN if it comes with a free book each month.  I subscribe to FLTV as well.  It would be a great bonus if that was just given to LN members as well

Bump!

They should be up on the page by July 1.

Quick update: Starting tomorrow, there will be more than 3,100 titles available on the website from which Logos Now members can choose one a month for free. 

We're currently working on creating a faceted search page to list all of these books for easy access. It looks like we might not be able to ship that facet today (if not, it will be ready on Monday). This doesn't mean the books won't be free, it just means they'll be harder to find ;)

The short-term solution is to use this link to sort products by lowest price. This will show the free books first. Depending on how many free books you've picked up in the past, there be some books on here that are normally free. 

https://www.logos.com/products/search?unlocked=no&Status=Live&sort=pricelo&pageSize=60&Language=English

There is no need to enter a coupon code as the free-book discount is linked to your account by virtue of having a Logos Now membership.

Thanks!

Posts 909
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 3 2017 10:58 AM

Good news! We got the facet created! Big Smile

https://www.logos.com/products/search?Product+Type=Free+titles+for+Now+members

Bad news, the discount we're using caused an internal server error. Crying

We're working on it right now and hope to get it fixed today. In the mean time, the discount won't show up. I'll post back here once we have everything sorted out.

Director, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 3879
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 3 2017 12:41 PM

Andrew Batishko (Faithlife):

I joined today but nothing is showing up free for me

Posts 12
Casey Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 3 2017 12:47 PM

I too am a member and don't see any free resources.

Posts 5321
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 3 2017 12:51 PM

Thank you Ben and Andrew for the updates. Of the 3,100 only 62 I don't own. Of those I counted 17 are languages I am not familiar with such as Spanish or Syriac. After excluding those I found a lot of remaining titles are in base packages or collections and so the value of them is not what they might first seem when I consider their cost within a base package / collection rather than a standalone resource. A small number were not in base packages or collections. Despite the slim pickings thank you FL adding this to Logos Now program.

Posts 3700
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 3 2017 1:03 PM

Mattillo:

Casey Jones:

FL is working on a fix for that problem. In the meantime, the (free for LN members) discount doesn't show up.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 2766
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 3 2017 1:03 PM

Faithlife is still working on the website. Those resources that were showing up as free are now not. I would give them a couple of hours and check it again.

Posts 484
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 3 2017 1:12 PM

These look like mostly old CP type resources.   Or was that the idea?

Posts 909
LogosEmployee

Disciple of Christ (doc):

Thank you Ben and Andrew for the updates. Of the 3,100 only 62 I don't own. Of those I counted 17 are languages I am not familiar with such as Spanish or Syriac. After excluding those I found a lot of remaining titles are in base packages or collections and so the value of them is not what they might first seem when I consider their cost within a base package / collection rather than a standalone resource. A small number were not in base packages or collections. Despite the slim pickings thank you FL adding this to Logos Now program.

Thanks for pointing this out. We'll try to regularly add new books (probably once a month) so that members will always have something to choose from.

Posts 909
LogosEmployee

PetahChristian:

Mattillo:

Casey Jones:

FL is working on a fix for that problem. In the meantime, the (free for LN members) discount doesn't show up.

OK. It should be working! Give it a try and let me know if you have any problems.

Posts 3879
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 3 2017 1:38 PM

Thank you Ben. I snagged a free edershrim title. Thank you sir

Posts 8
Anthony Delgado | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 3 2017 3:39 PM

Hi Ben, 

I also cannot see any free resources. The whole list shows up full price. Thanks!

Anthony

Page 4 of 5 (99 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS