Evidence that Demands a Verdict on Vyrso PrePub... Please move into Logos

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3073
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 26 2017 8:44 AM

The old McDowell book is great and I wish that was in Logos but they are redoing the book father and son and updating it.  This seems like the perfect opportunity to move this book into the Logos Ecosystem.  Please consider it.

https://vyrso.com/product/137205/

Posts 928
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 26 2017 10:56 AM

Had no idea Vyrso Pre-Pub was even a thing. I agree this should be in Logos, not Vyrso. Ships Q4 2017 according to listing.

Posts 481
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 26 2017 12:11 PM

In the meantime... if there are plans to move it to Logos, Vyrso may have a smaller price to purchase now before the "value added" portion is implemented.

MBPro'12 / i5 / 8GB // 3.0 Scholars (Purple) / L6 & L7 Platinum, M&E Platinum, Anglican Bronze, P&C Silver / L8 Platinum, Academic Pro

Posts 4834
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 26 2017 1:12 PM

Agree this needs to be in Logos format. Vyrso format is for novels, cookbooks and the latest 'biblical' fad diet guide.

Mattillo:

The old McDowell book is great and I wish that was in Logos but they are redoing the book father and son and updating it.  This seems like the perfect opportunity to move this book into the Logos Ecosystem.  Please consider it.

Posts 101
Dan Langston | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 17 2017 5:23 AM

Yes

Posts 101
Dan Langston | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 17 2017 5:23 AM

Yes

Posts 9965
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 17 2017 8:27 AM

Disciple of Christ (doc):

Agree this needs to be in Logos format. Vyrso format is for novels, cookbooks and the latest 'biblical' fad diet guide.

Gee, doc, are you suggesting Vyrso is for the heaven-bound ( mainly the ladies), and Logos is for the serious ones?

I'm joking.

Posts 406
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 17 2017 9:12 PM

Mattillo:

YesYes

Posts 3649
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 18 2017 2:41 AM

Let's not be too hasty. Let it be published  at the price  in Vyrso, then they can hike the price by $10-$20 and offer it as a Logos book. We get the newer version when it is released for free.

Logos is better, but cheaper is good too.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 4834
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 18 2017 5:27 AM

Not necessarily because having gone through a Vyrso prepub it would the have to go through a Logos prepub and if everyone is sitting back waiting for their 'free' Logos edition, the Logos prepub will never get off the ground let alone over the line. If something is worth doing its worth doing right first time. 

Floyd Johnson:

Let's not be too hasty. Let it be published  at the price  in Vyrso, then they can hike the price by $10-$20 and offer it as a Logos book. We get the newer version when it is released for free.

Logos is better, but cheaper is good too.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS