Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 173
Philip Bassham | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 27 2017 2:59 AM

Does anyone have the remote app working on the public beta? It immediately crashes for me. I am not really asking for a fix, seeing as it’s a beta, just wondering if it is working for anyone else.

I'm on the first public beta on a ipad air 2

Posts 826
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 27 2017 8:39 AM

Thanks for the heads up, I haven't tried the public beta yet, however on a new iPad Pro with the developer beta the app worked as expected, so hopefully a new beta will come and it will work again (fairly common)

Ill keep an eye on it though

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 394
Clint Cozier | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 6:18 AM

I'm on the first public beta on an iPad Pro 9.7 inch. Proclaim does indeed crash when launched, which I expected. My initial plan was to revert to my archived backkup after playing for a day or so, but iOS 11 on an iPad is a real significant game changer. I'm now scrambling to find an older iPad upon which I can run iOS 10 and Proclaim until they release an app that is compatable with iOS 11. The price I pay for playing with new toys.

Posts 1487
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 18 2017 7:34 PM

Just an FYI.....iOS Beta 6 / Public Beta 5 has resolved the crash we were experiencing when launching Proclaim. Yay. Now on to further testing. 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 173
Philip Bassham | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 22 2017 6:11 AM

Thanks! It’s working for me too.

Posts 394
Clint Cozier | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 22 2017 6:36 AM

Not only does it work, but the multitasking split screen and floating window has been solid on my iPad Pro. Very nice.

Posts 55
Dave Souers | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 19 2017 11:14 AM

I know they always say to wait on downloading the latest iOS so others can work out all of the kinks. But you know we all get excited about release day. So is the proclaim remote working as it should with the recent release of iOS 11?

Posts 1487
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 19 2017 7:45 PM

Dave Souers:

I know they always say to wait on downloading the latest iOS so others can work out all of the kinks. But you know we all get excited about release day. So is the proclaim remote working as it should with the recent release of iOS 11?

Still working great for me. 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS