Thanks for the birthday gift certificate!

Page 1 of 1 (19 items)
This post has 18 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3705
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 1 2017 10:13 AM

Thanks very much, Faithlife!

I got Israelology: The Missing Link in Systematic Theology for the TH293 Israelology: The Doctrine of Israel course.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 353
Virgil Buttram | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 11:55 AM

Same here! Haven't used it yet, because I am waiting for some birthday money to add to it.

Posts 454
Dave Moser | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 12:50 PM

I grabbed Longnecker's new Romans volume.

Not bad!

Posts 258
John C Connell Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 1:27 PM

The coupon lasted all of five minutes in my in box. Had The Tyndale Bible Dictionary all teed up and ready to go! Not to complain, but perhaps Logos should consider a $25.00 coupon for people who turn 70!

https://www.logos.com/product/1764/the-tyndale-bible-dictionary 

Be strong and courageous. . . for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Posts 23
Peter Bongers | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 1:31 PM

Glad you got your birthday certificate... didn't get mine, nor did I last year. Sad

Wonder if I've been THAT bad this year....

Posts 23
Peter Bongers | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 1:36 PM

Oooops! Spoke too soon... just got it!!

Thanks Faithlife!! Best. Birthday. Ever!

Posts 1585
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 1:45 PM

I did the same, Dave. It's been on my wishlist for some time. Glad to finally get it. 

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 9239
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 3:38 PM

I'm thankful too.

Dave Moser:

Not bad!

This is currently on the top of my consideration list.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 9239
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 4:20 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Dave Moser:

Not bad!

This is currently on the top of my consideration list.

In the end this is what I chose too, along with the Zechariah volume on NICOT by Mark Boda.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1250
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 5:23 PM

Somehow I've bee taken off the list for the last few years, so I didn't get the email. Can someone share the code for another July birthday boy. :-) 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 1585
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 1 2017 6:08 PM

Myke Harbuck:

Somehow I've bee taken off the list for the last few years, so I didn't get the email. Can someone share the code for another July birthday boy. :-) 

Happy Birthday ... JULBDAY2017

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 258
John C Connell Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 2 2017 4:16 AM

Myke Harbuck:

You need to check your email subscriptions. You will not get the Birthday email unless you are subscribed to certain Logos emails. Perhaps someone else knows which ones you have to subscribe to.

Be strong and courageous. . . for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Posts 10683
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 2 2017 4:28 AM

John Kight:

Myke Harbuck:

Happy Birthday ... <code>

I don't think this code works unless it's activated on a user's account by Faithlife - nevertheless, please refrain from posting coupon codes in the forum - you may want to edit your post (or a Logos Forum moderator may do so)

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 3705
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 2 2017 10:42 AM

John C Connell Jr.:
You will not get the Birthday email unless you are subscribed to certain Logos emails.

You also have to completely fill out your profile. I missed getting one last year for that reason.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 227
Jim Erwin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 2 2017 6:56 PM

Thanks for the gift Faithlife! 

I used it to buy Ariel's Messianic Commentary on Genesis by Arnold Fruchtenbaum. 

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/jimerwin/ - a postmodern pastor in a digital world

Posts 3705
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 2 2018 11:23 AM

Thanks, Faithlife, for this year's birthday gift certificate!

It was challenging to choose an item from my wishlist -- it's probably too long! -- but I finally selected Moral Dilemmas: Biblical Perspectives on Contemporary Ethical Issues

Thanks again, and Happy Birthday to others celebrating this month!

Posts 9239
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 2 2018 5:10 PM

Still patiently waiting for mine for 2018.

Posts 979
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 2 2018 5:19 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Still patiently waiting for mine for 2018.

As am I. Maybe I don't have a birthday this year (which would be fine with me Big Smile )

Posts 9239
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 2 2018 5:39 PM

David Carter:
Maybe I don't have a birthday this year (which would be fine with me Big Smile )

Why is it when we are younger we wish we were older and when we are older we wish we were younger?

Page 1 of 1 (19 items) | RSS