Page 2 of 8 (156 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 155 Replies | 8 Followers

Posts 857
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 4 2017 12:39 PM
I'm not seeing how to get these? It looks like it will charge me full price? Is there definitely no code? I am a Now subscriber.

גַּם־חֹשֶׁךְ֮ לֹֽא־יַחְשִׁ֪יךְ מִ֫מֶּ֥ךָ וְ֭לַיְלָה כַּיּ֣וֹם יָאִ֑יר כַּ֝חֲשֵׁיכָ֗ה כָּאוֹרָֽה

Posts 1768
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 4 2017 12:53 PM

John Goodman:
I'm not seeing how to get these? It looks like it will charge me full price? Is there definitely no code? I am a Now subscriber.

John, I suppose we have to wait for a logos employee to respond to some of these types of questions.  Hopefully after the holiday we will hear something, but this was my same confusion.

Posts 2610
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 4 2017 3:47 PM

alabama24:
I don't think that is true. I assume that (yes!) there is a deadline. The assumption should be that if you do not select a book a given month, you have lost your ability to select a book (for that month). I would assume that is true unless you hear otherwise from FL.

Absolutely! Make sure to choose a free book each month!

I had taken their question to mean, "Does the free book program end at some point (like a sale)?" No, it's not a limited time program. As far as we know, it's indefinite until FL changes the benefit. That's why I had answered "No."

Posts 26242
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 4 2017 5:00 PM

John Goodman:
I'm not seeing how to get these?

If you already snagged one this month, it will show up as full price. Did you get any freebies this month? Did you cross reference to see if they were on the list? 

OSX & iOS | Mac Logs | PC LogsInstall

Posts 4800
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 4 2017 10:45 PM

alabama24:

John Goodman:
I'm not seeing how to get these?

If you already snagged one this month, it will show up as full price. Did you get any freebies this month? Did you cross reference to see if they were on the list? 

That was my initial thought too when I read John's predicament Alabama - had John already unknowingly snagged his free resource for the month because before FL got everything up and running correctly, there was a time when at least some of these resources were showing up as free on the weekend. And then after a while they stopped showing up as free before they came back up as being free again once FL got everything sorted out.

Posts 1768
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 5 2017 8:57 AM

Disciple of Christ (doc):
That was my initial thought too when I read John's predicament Alabama - had John already unknowingly snagged his free resource for the month because before FL got everything up and running correctly, there was a time when at least some of these resources were showing up as free on the weekend. And then after a while they stopped showing up as free before they came back up as being free again once FL got everything sorted out.

Your assessment makes sense to me.  I most likely snagged a free resource unknowingly before everything was up and running correctly.

Posts 541
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 5 2017 1:47 PM

That's what happened to me. I saw a freebie in my wish list and snagged it. But I'm content to wait until next month to grab my #1 choice.

You can check your order history.

Thanks FL. Great benefit, Dale Heath

Posts 642
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 5 2017 6:13 PM

Sean:
I only looked at what's new to me, which came to about 23 pages.

How can I filter the list so that I only see those books that are new to me?

Armin

Posts 2610
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 5 2017 6:25 PM

Armin:
How can I filter the list so that I only see those books that are new to me?

Add &unlocked=no to the end of the URL

Posts 951
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 5 2017 6:39 PM

PetahChristian:
https://www.logos.com/products/search?Product+Type=Free+titles+for+Now+members&unlocked=no

Follow this very handy link.

https://www.logos.com/products/search?Product+Type=Free+titles+for+Now+members&unlocked=no 

Logos Now Subscriber -- 22/2/2018

Posts 642
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 5 2017 9:06 PM

Many thanks. I better bookmark this page!

Posts 232
Alexxy Olu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 6 2017 11:18 AM

I just saw this thread now. I’m a LN subscriber.

All the books are showing normal price for me. And when I add any to the cart, it shows I will have to pay full price if I check out.

I already have the normal Free Book of the Month: July that is for all Logos users.

Is this monthly LN Free Book an additional free book to the Monthly Free Book of the Month for all Logos users?

That is, if you are a LN subscriber are you going to be having 2 free books each month?

Posts 26242
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 6 2017 11:21 AM

Alexxy Olu:
That is, if you are a LN subscriber are you going to be having 2 free books each month?

Yes. This is unrelated to the "free book of the month" that all users get. 

Alexxy Olu:
All the books are showing normal price for me.

Can you review your purchase history? Have you purchased any other books since, say, June 25? If so, which ones? 

Posts 232
Alexxy Olu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 6 2017 1:32 PM

Thanks for your response Alabama24.

My purchase history shows the following:

From 25th June – 6th July I have downloaded the following:

• Sacra Pagina: The Gospel of Mark;
  • Understanding The Times: A Survey of Competing Worldviews;
  • The Lord from Heaven: A Study of the New Testament Teaching on the Deity and Humanity of Jesus Christ;
  • The Old Religion in a New World: The History of North American Christianity;
  • The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: 1 Corinthians.

Further: 1st – 24th June:

• Classic Studies on Marriage and Family (12 vols.);
  • Deliver Us from Evil;
  • The Kingdom of the Occult;
  • If God, Why Evil? A New Way to Think about the Question;
  • Depression: Looking Up from the Stubborn Darkness;
  • The Writings of Irenæus, vols. 1 & 2;
  • When God Says "Wait": Navigating Life's Detours and Delays without Losing Your Faith, Your Friends, or Your Mind;
  • Salvation Belongs to the Lord: An Introduction to Systematic Theology. 

Posts 26242
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 6 2017 1:55 PM
The Lord from Heaven Is one of the titles. Did you pay for it?

Posts 232
Alexxy Olu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 6 2017 2:20 PM

No. It was free.

Posts 26242
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 6 2017 2:44 PM

Alexxy Olu:

No. It was free.

Then you have already received your free book and everything is working as expected. 

Posts 1065
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 6 2017 6:27 PM

Thanks i just got one of these >  https://www.logos.com/product/5219/g-k-chesterton-collection  

I have eight more for the set. :)

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 1295
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 7 2017 12:01 AM

I took Syriac grammar https://www.logos.com/product/27105/syriac-grammar 

I am not particularly recommending it, but I just thought that I could use it in case I have to decipher something some day. It's free anyway Cool 

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Page 2 of 8 (156 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS