Bible Study Magazine

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Alan Monroe | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 3 2017 6:00 PM

Will this magazine ever be put into the software for the ones of us that subscribe to it, or for purchase on its own?

Posts 5744
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 3 2017 6:58 PM

Alan Monroe:

Will this magazine ever be put into the software for the ones of us that subscribe to it, or for purchase on its own?

This has been asked for many times and Bob Pritchett won't budge. Ocassionally we get lip service fron someone  at FL but no movement on this request.

Posts 689
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 4 2017 3:59 AM

I wouldn't mind it not being in the software if it was available digitally at all. I just don't want to pay for shipping, especially for a format that I'm unlikely to read. I tend to do most of my reading on my commute so it needs to be something that won't get in peoples way when it's standing room only. Physical magazines don't work in that environment. It's kind of a phone-or-nothing situation.

I'd be totally on board with paying for the content, especially given the discount codes you get here and there (free Osborne commentary at the moment, from what I can gather).

Ah well.

Posts 1720
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 4 2017 12:49 PM

We are on the way to offering it digitally; hopefully it won't be too much longer. Sorry for the delay!

Posts 1395
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 4 2017 12:51 PM

Bob Pritchett:
We are on the way to offering it digitally

Finally :-) the digital revolution is in full effect!

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Posts 5744
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 4 2017 1:48 PM

I have always said I am happy for you to prove me wrong in my concerns because if you do, you will be eliminating my concerns about that issue and thus will make me happy about that issue.

Please prove me wrong and deliver on this Bob. The postage costs are ridiculous and the snail mail process is equally ridiculously slow. Until you do deliver a digital version this magazine wil not reach its full subscription potential. I want to be able to say FL finally listened to their customers and delivered a solution. The final test though will be whether you get the price right. If it costs too much then you haven't dealt with what has driven the request for a digital solution - the total cost of the print copy when postage for international customers is taken into consideration. If those costs are simply being transferred to a third party hosting the digital solution, you haven't really heard what the problem was in the first place with the print copy.

Bob Pritchett:

We are on the way to offering it digitally; hopefully it won't be too much longer. Sorry for the delay!

Posts 510
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 4 2017 3:16 PM

Bob Pritchett:

No way! This is pretty cool.  Looks like the 4th of July fireworks have started early this year Party!!!

MBPro'12 / i5 / 8GB // 3.0 Scholars (Purple) / L6 & L7 Platinum, M&E Platinum, Anglican Bronze, P&C Silver / L8 Platinum, Academic Pro

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS