Dear Logos, Thank You!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 15
David Ashworth | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 4 2017 7:36 AM

I just wanted to take a minute as I'm preparing my sermon for Wednesday and just say thank you for the Sermon Editor.  Your recent updates have dramatically improved my preparation time with the slide updates and your notes & questions feature have helped me alot.  That alone for me helps make the price worth it when I save a few hours a week using what you've done.

God bless you,
David Ashworth

Posts 2122
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 4 2017 8:50 AM

Yes

The sermon editor keeps getting better with each release.

Posts 510
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 4 2017 9:02 AM

Kenneth Neighoff:
The sermon editor keeps getting better with each release.

Agreed!  It was "ok" at the start, but the FL team has done well to listen to the requests of the users so far and it has become indispensable to me!

MBPro'12 / i5 / 8GB // 3.0 Scholars (Purple) / L6 & L7 Platinum, M&E Platinum, Anglican Bronze, P&C Silver / L8 Platinum, Academic Pro

Posts 1720
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 4 2017 12:48 PM

You're welcome! Thanks for taking the time to share this. And please do post suggestions on how we can make the Sermon Editor even more useful. (We saw the one about incorporating images... I hope we'll have that before too long.)

Posts 8130
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 4 2017 12:52 PM

Bob Pritchett:

You're welcome! Thanks for taking the time to share this. And please do post suggestions on how we can make the Sermon Editor even more useful. (We saw the one about incorporating images... I hope we'll have that before too long.)

Awesome! Such useful tool deserves to be improved as much as it possibly can.

Blessings!

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS