TDNT disappeared in Biblia

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
thehawk777 | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 24 2017 6:21 PM

I have the Theological Dictionary of the NT which I used to be able to access in Biblia.com, but can now no longer. I still see it in my Logos program. Any suggestions?

Posts 18165
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 25 2017 2:49 PM

thehawk777:

I have the Theological Dictionary of the NT which I used to be able to access in Biblia.com, but can now no longer. I still see it in my Logos program. Any suggestions?

Strange - I can see it, how are you filtering your library?

And welcome to the forums

Posts 7141
LogosEmployee

thehawk777:

The account you're posting under doesn't own TDNT. If you're logged into Biblia.com with this same pseudonymous account, try logging out and logging back in with your "real" account. (And if you don't want to post on the forums with your "real" account, then you'll need to contact CS directly so that they can access your customer record.)

Posts 2
thehawk777 | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 25 2017 5:36 PM

Ahhh!! I see that I used an old email address when I created the Logos account. Thanks a lot. TDNT is back!!!

Posts 7141
LogosEmployee

Glad to hear it's solved.

BTW, Customer Service can merge multiple accounts together (and associate all your licenses with your current email address) if you want; you will have to contact them directly and verify your identify to do this.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.