John Stott in FBOTM August!

Page 1 of 2 (38 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 37 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 10397
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 1 2017 12:38 AM

Thanks Faithlife for giving us works by John Stott as Free Book of the Month August and add-on books!

While I own all three of those (and probably everything by Stott in the store in English language), I'm very grateful that you introduce this evangelical giant to new readers.  

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 22354
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 12:45 AM

Yes

Posts 560
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 1:35 AM

NB.Mick:

Thanks Faithlife for giving us works by John Stott as Free Book of the Month August and add-on books!

While I own all three of those (and probably everything by Stott in the store in English language), I'm very grateful that you introduce this evangelical giant to new readers.  

Likewise and agreed Yes

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Posts 2468
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 1:37 AM

And here's the Verbum free book: https://www.logos.com/product/7996/the-interior-castle 

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 5303
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 1:57 AM

Jan Krohn:

And here's the Verbum free book: https://www.logos.com/product/7996/the-interior-castle 

Posts 3733
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 2:31 AM

What is the third book in the FBOM offer? I clicked on getting all three and got only two (no message to the effect that owned titles have been removed from the cart). I also checked the store for author John Stott. The two books I got show as owned (with their fbom pricing) but there is no other book at a deep discount...

Posts 540
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 4:03 AM

The Verbum +1 appears to be The Minor Works of St. Teresa www.logos.com/product/32553/minor-works-of-st-teresa

Posts 2161
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 4:18 AM

Very nice!

Posts 143
Tony Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 4:24 AM

I also only see 2 books instead of 3, Why I am a Christian and The Incomparable Christ. When I hover over 'get all three' the link only has 2 item numbers (same as the 'get both' button).

Posts 143
Tony Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 4:26 AM

For me, the page only displays 2 books instead of 3. I see Why I am a Christian and The Incomparable Christ. When I hover over the 'Get all three' orange button the link only has 2 item numbers.

Posts 495
Rodney Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 4:35 AM

Same here..  I only see 2.. And thank you FL. I did not have these 2..

Posts 1109
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 4:46 AM

Does anyone know what the 3rd book is?

Posts 9146
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 4:53 AM

NB.Mick:

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 9146
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 4:54 AM

Paul Caneparo:

Does anyone know what the 3rd book is?

I'm wondering the same thing.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1061
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 5:42 AM

Thanks to FaithLife!

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 5:56 AM

NB.Mick:

I'll echo. Smile

Posts 391
Geo Philips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 6:17 AM

Looks like the page now only shows two books. The third book is no longer cited.

Posts 371
James Chandler | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 6:51 AM

Yes

Running on ASUS Windows 10 I7 24 gig of ram, 1 Terabyte drive.

Philippians 2:3 Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

Posts 2956
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 7:06 AM

YesYesYes

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 1109
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 1 2017 10:18 AM

The third book must have disappeared very quickly as I'm in the UK and on the FBOTM page shortly after midnight west coast time and couldn't add the third book to the shopping cart.

Page 1 of 2 (38 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS