The Church Tools Focus Group - Heating Up!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1720
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 18 2017 9:21 PM

A year ago I invited you to join our Church Tools Focus Group on Faithlife.com.

I'm sorry that it has been pretty quiet there... but that's beginning to change!

So this is my reminder that if you want to be the first to know, you should join the group. I'd also encouage you to check your Faithlife notifications settings:

https://faithlife.com/account/edit/notifications

If you'd previously turned down the volume of notifications, you might want to click 'Restore default settings' to make sure you aren't missing anything. We've greatly improved the defaults to balance telling you what's new without overwhelming you.

(A dramatic simplification of notifications will be following soon, and restoring your defaults will make that work even better for you.)

Posts 1971
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 18 2017 11:17 PM

I hope the Ministry Tracker thingy would be included in the Logos Now, because I don't see myself subscribing to Proclaim... And I'm seeing less and less value in Logos Now after the Web-App is made public and there aren't any major improvements in last 3-4 updates. (at least for me, web-app is the only enticing option, the rest are too-academic which I hardly use)

Posts 24763
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 19 2017 12:22 AM

mike:
I hope the Ministry Tracker thingy would be included in the Logos Now, because I don't see myself subscribing to Proclaim

I have no inside information on this but the pricing for Ministry Tracker (standalone as per their website) is $449pa for the standard version and $749pa for the Pro version.

So I wouldn't be surprised if this is handled on a separate subscription model for those who want it.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS