Why? Why?

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9172
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 4 2017 10:39 PM

Why can't FL have a PUBLISHER'S SPECIAL like this one. After all, it's the publisher offering it:

Posts 13428
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 5 2017 1:49 AM

Many publishers spread their sales between different partners at different times, so that their income is spread out roughly evenly over the year. Hopefully something similar will come to Logos at some point. We did have a sale last year, where many volumes were $19.99.

This is my personal Faithlife account. On 1 March 2022, I started working for Faithlife, and have a new 'official' user account. Posts on this account shouldn't be taken as official Faithlife views!

Posts 9172
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 5 2017 2:24 AM

Mark Barnes:

Many publishers spread their sales between different partners at different times, so that their income is spread out roughly evenly over the year. Hopefully something similar will come to Logos at some point. We did have a sale last year, where many volumes were $19.99.

Yes we did have a sale last year, unfortunately it was limited to only a few volumes not the entire set.  I think Logos should do this "once in a lifetime" sale just like they did the $399 on the WBC I would buy it in a heartbeat.

DAL

Posts 672
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 5 2017 4:02 AM

WOW!!!!!

Posts 1608
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 5 2017 6:29 AM

Now that is what I call an excellent sale DAL!

What is bewildering to me is that you see Publisher Sales like this on other Bible Software, but when when it comes to LOGOS, it's a whole different story.

If LOGOS had Publisher Sales like this often, i would be buying their products left and right; but for me their prices are too exorbitant.

Posts 1589
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 5 2017 8:38 AM

Would love it.  That $599 price is close to what I would have had to pay during the most recent Logos NICOT/NICNT sale WITH dynamic pricing applied for the 20+ volumes I already owned.  I had to let that one pass.  I did appreciate the previous sale on individual volumes, though I was disappointed they limited the number of volumes that could be purchased.  Hopefully they'll have another good sale on the set (something comparable to DAL's find) while my eyes are still good enough to read on my laptop without needing a magnifying glass.  Wink  

Posts 1608
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 6 2017 12:40 PM

My LOGOS price for the REVISED. EBC is $314.00. I do not own any of the volumes, so would this be a good price for me? I need some advice on this please. Any suggestions????

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 6 2017 12:51 PM

I believe EBCREV was on sale for $130 earlier this spring. Since you don't own any volumes, the current sale wouldn't really be a good price for you unless you happen to need the set immediately.

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 5195
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 6 2017 1:03 PM

I was thinking the same thing Kenute.  I know I have seen it on sale for cheaper before... the question is when will it go on sale for a better price (if ever)?

Posts 1608
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 6 2017 3:41 PM

Thank you for the good advice. I do not need it immediately, so I will wait to see if it goes on sale again at a better price.

Posts 1033
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 6 2017 5:06 PM

The EBC Revised was on sale in winter of last year, I purchased it, the price was around $239

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/therealkpang

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS