BUG (7.10 Beta 1): Right-click menu only shows 1 Greek/Hebrew lemma when multiple words are selected

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1390
Forum MVP
Fr Devin Roza | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 13 2017 11:04 AM

Thanks for adding the NOT operator! It will be so useful!

I was testing it out, and realized that the right-click menu is partially broken in this beta... when selecting more than one Greek or Hebrew word in a row, and then right-clicking on them, the menu should show you morph details for each word, and give you search options to find all of them in a row. None of those are available in 7.10B1. Only info and search options for the first word are appearing. 

This same problem occurs on reverse-interlinears when selecting multiple words... only the first original-language word info and options appear.

Posts 18041
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 13 2017 12:15 PM

Fr Devin Roza:
when selecting more than one Greek or Hebrew word in a row, and then right-clicking on them, the menu should show you morph details for each word, and give you search options to find all of them in a row. None of those are available in 7.10B1. Only info and search options for the first word are appearing.

Not sure I am seeing the same thing

Posts 1390
Forum MVP
Fr Devin Roza | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 14 2017 1:04 AM

Graham Criddle:

Not sure I am seeing the same thing

Thanks, Graham. I think I must have forgotten to select "Selection" or something like that. I'm seeing it correctly now too. So, you can disregard this bug report. 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.