WTB Biblical Archaeology Review Collection - no longer on Logos

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1110
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 19 2021 12:47 PM

I do wish Faithlife could reestablish the relationship with BAR so that they could offer this resource again.

Posts 2292
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 19 2021 7:55 PM

Remember that you can vote for BAR here!

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 96
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 19 2021 8:32 PM

Joseph Turner:

Isnt the Feedbear site is no longer looked at by Faithlife, and now all requests they consider are at feedback.Faithlife.com?  Looks like they copied over the thread to here, but I’m not sure if they’re linked or how that works.

https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-book-requests/posts/biblical-archaeology-review

Either way, I just voted!

Posts 2292
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 19 2021 8:59 PM

Jon:

Joseph Turner:

Isnt the Feedbear site is no longer looked at by Faithlife, and now all requests they consider are at feedback.Faithlife.com?  Looks like they copied over the thread to here, but I’m not sure if they’re linked or how that works.

https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-book-requests/posts/biblical-archaeology-review

Either way, I just voted!

That is strange.  They both lead to the same page with different addresses, and I posted on one page earlier, and it showed up on both, so I don't know exactly how they are related.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 33475
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 19 2021 10:46 PM

Jon:
Isnt the Feedbear site is no longer looked at by Faithlife, and now all requests they consider are at feedback.Faithlife.com?  

No it is uservoice that is the site no longer used by Faithlife. feedback.Faithlife.com is just a redirect to the feedbear site that allows one to be immediately in the faithlife section.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2292
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 20 2021 3:31 AM

MJ. Smith:

Jon:
Isnt the Feedbear site is no longer looked at by Faithlife, and now all requests they consider are at feedback.Faithlife.com?  

No it is uservoice that is the site no longer used by Faithlife. feedback.Faithlife.com is just a redirect to the feedbear site that allows one to be immediately in the faithlife section.

Thanks MJ! That makes sense.

Posts 1263
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 21 2021 10:44 AM

Didn't know we had a feedbear link for this. I voted.

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD | iPad Air 3
Verbum 9 Ultimate

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS