Adding a Video to a content Slide

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 327
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Sep 24 2017 5:46 AM

I get very frustrated that every time I load Proclaim it seems like things are different and that I cannot do what I could do before. 

I Have created a content slide where I have typed in what I want it to say. Then I am clicking the add background button and it takes me to the media page. I tell it that I what video and before I have been able to add from the library of moving backgrounds into the slide that I created. But today, nothing! Every slide that I click on will not bring up the "add slide to current content" button like it usually has in order to add that video background to the current slide that I am working on. '

What am I doing wrong? I have done this a multitude of times so I cannot fathom that I have "forgotten". What is going on. It is very aggravating when you feel like the software has changed and things are moved and options are changed when they worked fine before. If it isn't broke, don't fix it!

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
Mari Nunez | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 24 2017 7:45 AM

I apologize for all the trouble. You should still be able to apply media as you did before including "add slide to current item". Can you please provide screenshots of what you are seeing? https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 

Posts 327
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 24 2017 9:22 AM

Mari Nunez:

I apologize for all the trouble. You should still be able to apply media as you did before including "add slide to current item". Can you please provide screenshots of what you are seeing? https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 

I am not at that computer at this time. But what I am seeing is I have chosen, on the left side column, video, pro media and none of the slides that I select has the option under the video example to "add slide to current item". All of them say "add video item" and then it does not add that to my current slides but just adds a new slide.

This is very frustrating because I am doing the exact same thing that I have done millions of other times but not "add slide to current content" will show up. I had to use all still pictures for my presentation today because I did not have the time to try and figure this out again.

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
Mari Nunez | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 24 2017 9:55 AM

I understand the frustration and I think posting this image may clear up some confusion. 

You want to make sure that the service item is selcted to 'content", then you can choose media type video. If you have 'video' select under service itme you will not see "apply to current item". 

Posts 327
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 24 2017 1:58 PM

Mari Nunez:

I understand the frustration and I think posting this image may clear up some confusion. 

You want to make sure that the service item is selcted to 'content", then you can choose media type video. If you have 'video' select under service itme you will not see "apply to current item". 

That got it!! Thanks for your help!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS