Please Bid on Handsful on Purpose for real cheap!

Page 1 of 3 (54 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 53 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6339
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 3 2017 6:13 PM

Handsful on Purpose is going for $6 bucks on CP.  It's a great collection of devotional, topical and expository sermons.  Currently is on sale for $99.99 bucks on WORDsearch and on sale for Pastor's appreciation sale on Accordance for $49.99 (Regular price $99.99).

This means, we can get this for $6 bucks through the great program of Community Pricing (CP).  Please, jump on board.  $6 bucks is a real steal!

I own the set in Spanish, but it's be nice not having to translate to English if I already own it in English.

Thanks!

DAL

PS.  Here's the link if it doesn't work above: 

https://www.logos.com/product/144876/handfuls-on-purpose 

Posts 8900
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 3 2017 6:22 PM

I'm in, although at $6 it will probably take a lot of people to make it happen.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1699
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 3 2017 6:37 PM

Bruce Dunning:
$6 it will probably take a lot of people to make it happen.

I'm in.

As I was told by a Britt Airways pilot when I was the sole passenger from Rock Falls to Chicago: "Sir, you'll need to bring some friends next time."

Win 10 Android 8.1 Fire OS 5

Posts 8900
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 3 2017 6:46 PM

Robert M. Warren:
As I was told by a Britt Airways pilot when I was the sole passenger from Rock Falls to Chicago: "Sir, you'll need to bring some friends next time."

Big Smile Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 3 2017 6:51 PM

I'm in, can't pass this up for the price. Thanks

Posts 436
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 3 2017 7:19 PM

DAL:

Handsful on Purpose is going for $6 bucks on CP.  It's a great collection of devotional, topical and expository sermons.  Currently is on sale for $99.99 bucks on WORDsearch and on sale for Pastor's appreciation sale on Accordance for $49.99 (Regular price $99.99).

This means, we can get this for $6 bucks through the great program of Community Pricing (CP).  Please, jump on board.  $6 bucks is a real steal!

I own the set in Spanish, but it's be nice not having to translate to English if I already own it in English.

Thanks!

DAL

PS.  Here's the link if it doesn't work above: 

https://www.logos.com/product/144876/handfuls-on-purpose 

I'm in DAL.  Thanks!

Posts 2304
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 3 2017 10:48 PM

Bruce Dunning:
I'm in, although at $6 it will probably take a lot of people to make it happen.

And an ample length of time I must add. I've been in at $21. I recommend upping bids to double digits. Doing this will insure bringing this work into development sooner.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 8900
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 3:55 AM

Beloved:
I recommend upping bids to double digits. Doing this will insure bringing this work into development sooner.

You are right. I raised mine to help the cause.

Posts 6339
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 4:19 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Beloved:
I recommend upping bids to double digits. Doing this will insure bringing this work into development sooner.

Me too 👍😁👌

Posts 478
Rodney Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 4:33 AM

My Bid is in.      Thanks!

Posts 118
Jonathan Ray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 6:01 AM

I'm in. I've heard good things about this set and am happy to see it is making it into LOGOS.

Posts 861
LogosEmployee

DAL:

Bruce Dunning:

Beloved:

Me too 👍😁👌

I just wanted to give a bit of support to the case for upping your bids. Comparing the cost of producing this against the cost of other resources and looking at the number of bids required, at $6 it's going to take quite a while for this to get funded.

Community pricing is built so that you can bid what you think a given resource is worth. Maybe this is only worth $6. If it is worth more than that, I would encourage raising bids to get this into production. 

Manager, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 240
Alexxy Olu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 9:15 AM

I'm in. Yes

Posts 483
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 11:11 AM

I am in.

Posts 9080
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 12:07 PM

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):
If it is worth more than that, I would encourage raising bids to get this into production. 

OK. I bid $21.00. Not sure it is worth that much as I have never owned it, but it looks like something that FL should have in publication.

Who will match me or raise me? Remember, if it closes for under $21, I'll get it for that price and so will you if you bid the same amount.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 12:11 PM

Ok, raised my bid to $21.

Posts 9080
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 12:13 PM

Matt Hamrick:

Yes

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 6339
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 12:57 PM

Mark Smith:

Matt Hamrick:

Yes

I had raised it to $21, since for a CP product, I think it's a great price still. More than that, I'd rather buy it from the competition. So yes, I'm in for $21 👍

Posts 1938
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 3:16 PM

I also raised my bid to $21.  I like this book.

Posts 6339
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 3:26 PM

Here's the Logos Spanish version for those who are bilingual:

https://www.logos.com/es/producto/126431/sermones-y-bosquejos-de-toda-la-biblia 

It's been renamed: Sermons and Outlines of the Entire Bible by James Smith and Robert Lee (13 volumes in 1).

DAL

Page 1 of 3 (54 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS