Thank You Faithlife for the extra Pastor's Appreciation Gift

Page 2 of 3 (55 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 54 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 334
Paul Strickert | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 10:18 AM

I double checked.  "My Logos Messages" is what I have enabled.

Posts 62
Ken Hicks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 10:52 AM

I also received the gift and am very thankful for it. Put it to good use. :-)

Posts 2718
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 11:02 AM

I too got a $20 off which I used to buy this: https://www.logos.com/product/18392/the-waldensian-church-history-collection

I live in Valdese, NC which is named for these same Waldensians. We have the annual outdoor drama From This Day Forward, which tells the story of the Waldensian persecution and their move to North Carolina's Piedmont.

Posts 2310
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 11:08 AM

Paul Strickert:

I double checked.  "My Logos Messages" is what I have enabled.

Okay, I disabled all selections except "My Logos Messages", and refreshed the screen multiple times. The message has not come up. Therefore, I conclude, that it is indeed for pastors only.

Happy Pastors Appreciation Month! Enyoy your gift!

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 147
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 11:42 AM

Hey Everyone,

The extra gift is a $20 coupon code that was given to people who we knew to be pastors due to their profile information. If you are a vocational or bi-vocational pastor, we would still love to give you the gift as thanks for serving in this way. You can contact our Sales Team at 888-875-9491 or email them at sales@logos.com. Just simply tell them the name of your church and your role there for verification purposes and they will apply the $20 discount to the products of your choice.

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 12:01 PM

Thanks for stepping in to clarify, Kaleb. I didn't know I'd create a stir by saying thanks.

FL has shown its generosity in many ways. This is special since it is directed just to those whom they know to be pastors. It was an extra encouragement to me as a pastor. I hope no one is upset with FL's generosity and that all who serve as pastors let FL know so they can benefit from this generous extra Pastor's Appreciation month gift.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 6402
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 1:55 PM

Thank you FL for the extra gift and Kaleb for clarifying the details. I can now join the choir and sing thank you. Your generosity allowed me to buy the Journal of Biblical Counseling's Upgrade. Now I own all the volumes available in Logos. Super thanks!

DAL

PS. Thanks to everyone involved 👍😁👌

Posts 3217
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 2:04 PM

Kaleb Cuevas:
The extra gift is a $20 coupon code that was given to people who we knew to be pastors

Not a pastor, but just want to add my thanks to FL for recognizing pastors with this appreciation gift!

To the pastors here, thanks for all you do to spiritually lead and guide your flocks!

Posts 2922
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 4:25 PM

Mark Smith:

Thanks for stepping in to clarify, Kaleb. I didn't know I'd create a stir by saying thanks.

FL has shown its generosity in many ways. This is special since it is directed just to those whom they know to be pastors. It was an extra encouragement to me as a pastor. I hope no one is upset with FL's generosity and that all who serve as pastors let FL know so they can benefit from this generous extra Pastor's Appreciation month gift.

Thank you, Faithlife. Very appreciated

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 603
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 4 2017 8:30 PM

Amen to Randy and PetahChristian for their appreciation for our pastors (speaking as a now retired pastor). Way to go, Faithlife!

Posts 1633
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 5 2017 1:25 AM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Hey Everyone,

The extra gift is a $20 coupon code that was given to people who we knew to be pastors due to their profile information. If you are a vocational or bi-vocational pastor, we would still love to give you the gift as thanks for serving in this way. You can contact our Sales Team at 888-875-9491 or email them at sales@logos.com. Just simply tell them the name of your church and your role there for verification purposes and they will apply the $20 discount to the products of your choice.

Thanks, Kaleb. Mailed.

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 5 2017 8:07 AM

Thanks!

I mailed the woman DAL mentioned, and she has referred me to someone else because her supervisor wouldn't let her give the code out (maybe because she is spanish language sales? just guessing).

Any way, i'll probably use it to buy a base package upgrade. l7 bronze is like 22$ for me.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 3662
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 5 2017 9:38 AM

Mark Smith:

Thank you for the generous extra gift during pastor appreciation month. I used mine to reduce the price of a [...] I wanted. I probably would have not bought them without your generosity.

+1

THANK YOU!

Grace & Peace,
Bill

Asus GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
Samsung S9+, 64GB
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 947
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 5 2017 2:20 PM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Hey Everyone,

I am a full time Permanent Deacon in the Catholic Church.  Does that qualify?

Posts 6402
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 5 2017 2:50 PM

abondservant:

Thanks!

I mailed the woman DAL mentioned, and she has referred me to someone else because her supervisor wouldn't let her give the code out (maybe because she is spanish language sales? just guessing).

Any way, i'll probably use it to buy a base package upgrade. l7 bronze is like 22$ for me.

Yeah,  something happened,  that's why I edited my post and erased her name. She sells both English and Spanish products to me. In fact, I purchase more English products than Spanish products.

Besides Kaleb said to contact the sales team by calling or emailing.  He did not specify "don't call a certain sales rep."  So clearly some miscommunication is going on with them (what else is new), but problem solved and I got what I wanted to buy 👍😁👌

Thanks again FL and thanks to my sales rep! She has always provided exceptional customer service to me and others 👍

DAL

Posts 147
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 5 2017 3:52 PM

Steve:

Yes absolutely!

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 5 2017 4:48 PM

DAL:

abondservant:

Thanks!

Yeah,  something happened,  that's why I edited my post and erased her name. She sells both English and Spanish products to me. In fact, I purchase more English products than Spanish products.

Besides Kaleb said to contact the sales team by calling or emailing.  He did not specify "don't call a certain sales rep."  So clearly some miscommunication is going on with them (what else is new), but problem solved and I got what I wanted to buy 👍😁👌

Thanks again FL and thanks to my sales rep! She has always provided exceptional customer service to me and others 👍

DAL

Hopefully I didn't get her in trouble.

She referred me to someone else, and they didn't respond right away (She did - a thing I like in a salesperson). So I emailed him myself today.

We shall see what comes :P

I'm about ready to just email the sales@faithlife account as I probably should have done right off the bat.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 462
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 5 2017 6:50 PM

Thanks for the gracious gift!

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 5 2017 7:14 PM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Steve:

Yes absolutely!

Hi Kaleb;

Now that I know, I'll be sending my information also (since Deacons qualify). Smile

Thank you.

Posts 5013
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 5 2017 8:01 PM

I don't believe anyone is upset with FL's generosity.

People were just confused as to why some were have's and other have not's and what it was all about. The only thing FL could have done better was open communication about what they were doing so everyone eligible for the gift could make sure they receive it. 

Mark Smith:

Page 2 of 3 (55 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS