What toggles icons?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 27
Dave Ketah | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 9 2010 9:52 AM

What  toggles these icons on/off?  I already have experienced that they will toggle on if enough resources are opened that all of the tabs (with text titles) can not be seen.  However, sometimes the tabs toggle back to text, leaving me in a situation where I am unable to click a couple of tabs that are open.

Like this:

This happened after I added another Bible.

The only way I have found to get the icon view back is to float a panel, then close it.

Is this the currently normal function of this feature?

Posts 505
Michael Kares | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 9 2010 10:00 AM

I'm pretty sure its a bug, but you can get the titles to revert to icons by simply closing the current tab with Command W or opening a new tab.  Cuts a step out of the workaround :-)

Posts 1586
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 9 2010 10:28 AM

Yeah that's happened to me quite a few times. In sure it will get address in a later release. It would be cool if they made it where you could toggle it on or off...sometimes I like the book tabsSmile

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 844
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 9 2010 10:58 AM

From what I have seen, granted that isn't much as I still use Parallels 90 percent of the time, is that when there are few enough to display the title, it changes to icons, and once there are too many to display the full text, it does... It seems like it is backward to me...

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Posts 127
Darren Paul Wright | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 9 2010 12:01 PM

Yep, this is a known bug. Another work around is to resize the window slightly.

User Interface Designer - Logos Bible Software

Posts 27
Dave Ketah | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 9 2010 3:03 PM

Thanks for all of the feedback, friends!  I now feel better about the confused feeling I had when this would happen.  It seems that this is probably a temporary 'feature'. :)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS