Attention Kyle G Anderson or Daniel Motley Important Question

Page 2 of 3 (55 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 54 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 72
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 23 2017 1:51 PM

After looking at the material in the WS edition, we've decided to not move the shipment date as it's not a substantial addition. I'll update you all further about what we decide to do with the extra content (which should be sometime in the next few days).

Thanks!

Product Manager, Faithlife

Posts 3
Michael Picard | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 26 2017 1:32 PM

Thank you Kyle. God bless you in your work for our Lord.

Mike

Posts 3
Michael Picard | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 26 2017 1:33 PM

I'm sorry, Daniel, not Kyle.

Posts 614
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 26 2017 1:40 PM

Any update?

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 31 2017 4:29 AM

Bump

Posts 615
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 31 2017 8:18 AM

I'll speak on behalf of Daniel: we're working stuff out with the publisher right now once everything is finalized we'll let you know.

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 31 2017 2:06 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:

I'll speak on behalf of Daniel: we're working stuff out with the publisher right now once everything is finalized we'll let you know.

Thanks Kyle! πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

DAL

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 31 2017 2:06 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Thanks Kyle! πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

DAL

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 4 2017 10:18 AM

Bump πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 10 2017 5:55 PM

Bump

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 11 2017 2:42 PM

What will be the next course of action? 😁

Posts 72
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 13 2017 8:18 AM

Hi all,

Thanks for your patience! We'll have news on this front very soon (today or tomorrow).

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 13 2017 11:44 AM

Daniel Motley (Faithlife):

Hi all,

Thanks for your patience! We'll have news on this front very soon (today or tomorrow).

Thank you for the update! Looking forward to the news πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

DAL

Posts 614
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 13 2017 11:50 AM

Awesome!!!

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 14 2017 1:30 PM

Today should be the day 😁

Posts 614
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 14 2017 3:12 PM

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Posts 72
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 14 2017 4:56 PM

Thank you all again for your patience as we looked into this!

After speaking with the owner of the Adrian Rogers Sermon Archive, we’ve come to the following conclusions:

• We will be unable to license some of the extra material found in the other version of the sermon archive. It is simply unavailable to us to license. This includes the video content of the Adrian Rogers Pastors Training Institute.
  • We were able to license a number of sermon notes and additional audio that we plan to transcribe. This is different content from what is found in the other version of the sermon archive. As such, we are going to offer these to purchase separately from the Adrian Rogers Sermon Archive.

That’s about as much information as I have at this time, as we are still specing out what is, by all accounts, an unconventional product. I’m happy to field whatever questions you may have, but be aware that the answer might be “I don’t know at this time” :)

Thanks again for being patient. I hope you all have been enjoying the Adrian Rogers Sermon Archive!

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 15 2017 3:44 AM

Thank you Daniel for the update! 

Does that mean that the extra material will have to go through prepublication first, and then gather interest or is it going to go straight to “under development“?

Thanks again!

DAL

Posts 2519
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 15 2017 12:10 PM

We were able to license a number of sermon notes and additional audio that we plan to transcribe. This is different content from what is found in the other version of the sermon archive. As such, we are going to offer these to purchase separately from the Adrian Rogers Sermon Archive.

Are we going to have the bonus material which includes 1) the workbook- What Every Pastor Ought to Know  2) Audio  3) Sermon notes old and new testament 4) Slideshow licensed?

All of the above are missing from the Logos offering presently. I do understand that you will not be pursuing the Video's but i am assuming you will be requesting for the rest of the items above. Is this correct?

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 2519
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 15 2017 2:43 PM

Bump

We were able to license a number of sermon notes and additional audio that we plan to transcribe. This is different content from what is found in the other version of the sermon archive.

The way this is worded it seems we will not be getting the bonus material in the WS version but a different sermon notes and Audio. The other version of the sermon archive could mean Logos edition or some other edition.  I need some clarity.

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Page 2 of 3 (55 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.