OTL & NTL Missing Volumes

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4426
David Paul | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 23 2017 8:52 PM

This set appears to be missing a number of volumes. Is there a reason why? The comment section of the product page mentions 1 & 2 Peter and Jude as missing. I'm more concerned with von Rad's Deuteronomy and OT Theology 1 & 2 volumes not being included. These are classic volumes that are referenced constantly within Logos. WHY AREN'T THESE INCLUDED????

Posts 4961
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 23 2017 9:06 PM

Logos often doesn’t include older volumes. Since Rad was replaced in 2002 they likely decideded not to peruse it.  It may come later on even as NIC volumes that are classsics have been released. But hope you hear back from FL, but it is academic for me as I bought them in Accordance.

-dan  

Posts 4426
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 23 2017 9:18 PM

Dan Francis:
Since Rad was replaced in 2002 they likely decideded not to peruse it.

I don't care if FL wants to peruse it. I WANT TO PERUSE IT!! So I think they should pursue it, PDQ!

Posts 209
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 23 2017 10:14 PM

I was, likewise, looking for these missing volumes.Crying

https://community.logos.com/forums/t/152649.aspx

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Posts 758
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 8:58 AM

David Paul:

This set appears to be missing a number of volumes. Is there a reason why? The comment section of the product page mentions 1 & 2 Peter and Jude as missing. I'm more concerned with von Rad's Deuteronomy and OT Theology 1 & 2 volumes not being included. These are classic volumes that are referenced constantly within Logos. WHY AREN'T THESE INCLUDED????

I'm looking into von Rad's OT Theology 1 & 2. 

On the Deuteronomy volume, there are some issues to work out with digital rights. It may take a bit longer to get that.

Manager, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 4426
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 9:07 AM

Appreciate your effort.

Posts 4426
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 22 2017 8:34 PM

Still hoping the von Rad titles will be offered--please keep pursuing them. Also, I hope those who bought the entire library will get bulk pricing on the titles not included in the series collection.

Posts 4426
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 22 2018 4:48 AM

Status report, please.

Posts 2562
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 22 2018 6:51 AM

1 & 2 Peter and Jude still missing from the Logos catalogue.

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 758
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 22 2018 8:54 AM

Ted Hans:

1 & 2 Peter and Jude still missing from the Logos catalogue.

I have a request in for this. I'm checking on the status now. I'll let you know what I find.

Manager, Bible Study Products Department

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS