I DON'T WANNA KNOW...

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4563
David Paul | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 27 2017 1:48 AM

...exactly when it will ship. I just want to know if there is any expectation that the OTL/NTL series is expected to ship within the next 1-2 months. I am about to make a purchase that is discretionary but still about 1/3 of my dynamic price for the series. If the series is about to come out, I need to hang on to that money. Should I wait?

Posts 9388
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 8:31 AM

In our world of major risks, I think OTL/NTL, Oxyrhynchus, and the new NT apocrypha shipping maybe Dec 23 would be a disasterous Christmas gift. 

Spouses would be in a foul mood, holiday dinners delayed, looking at the fragments ('Oh, wow!!! On MY computer too!), and January's credit statement stretching the limits of marital bliss..

Posts 822
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 8:39 AM

David Paul:

...exactly when it will ship. I just want to know if there is any expectation that the OTL/NTL series is expected to ship within the next 1-2 months. I am about to make a purchase that is discretionary but still about 1/3 of my dynamic price for the series. If the series is about to come out, I need to hang on to that money. Should I wait?

Without committing to anything, I'd say that there's a very good chance (95%?) that this will ship this year (barring any disasters).

Manager, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 9388
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 8:51 AM

Oh, my.  This one looks like a modern day AYB must have. Sigh.

Posts 4563
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 9:11 AM

Appreciate the information. I will trim my current purchase and start saving.

Posts 2633
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 10:04 AM

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):
Without committing to anything, I'd say that there's a very good chance (95%?) that this will ship this year (barring any disasters).

Not sure if it is morally right to pray for a disaster then. Crying

Thanks

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 5626
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 10:13 AM

Ted Hans:

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):

Not sure if it is morally right to pray for a disaster then. Crying

Thanks

Yes is right because it will keep you safe from a wallet disaster 😜

Posts 2633
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 10:24 AM

DAL:
Yes is right because it will keep you safe from a wallet disaster 😜

Yes Thanks.

The Adrian Rogers sermon is shipping today. Then there is T&T Clark Karl Barth Collection (19 vols.) https://www.logos.com/product/126974/tt-clark-karl-barth-collection    and next month there is the Library of New Testament Studies: 2015 (35 vols.) https://www.logos.com/product/93471/library-of-new-testament-studies-2015

O dear!!! Angry

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS